Masturbation have you ever been caught? Men and Women

clairepartyring said:
bluemoonchick said:
Well Done Girl xx

Dont know why i have just put that on here, i know quite a few people on here personally and i could regret it!!
Theres nobody looking anyway is there???
why should'nt you put that on here.some of those flights are boring.next time i'm sat between 2 chicks on a flight i'm gonna try that.sounds good fun!like a wank sandwich.

For some reason i always get arrested when i do this. I dont see what is wrong personally if i want to park outside a school and relax i should be allowed too.

unsworthblue said:
clairepartyring said:
Dont know why i have just put that on here, i know quite a few people on here personally and i could regret it!!
why should'nt you put that on here.some of those flights are boring.next time i'm sat between 2 chicks on a flight i'm gonna try that.sounds good fun!like a wank sandwich.

PMSL!!!!

clairepartyring said:
bluemoonchick said:
Well Done Girl xx

In the words of 'Jim' (good name!) in "American Pie";
"Do you need a hand?"
american-pie-shot_518x350.jpg

unsworthblue said:
clairepartyring said:
the only difference is i'd wake them both up and say 'hey girls look what i'm doing' ha ha ha

bluemoonchick said:
unsworthblue said:

PMSL!!!!

you want a bite? haha was hard to not write!

mammutly said:
mcfc1982 said:
i think some of these guys have some unsatisfied ladies, thought we were supposed to fall asleep after not during. and for the record no complaints thus far bmchick

Are you sure? I thought it was before.

never before not for me anyway, you girls may kinda like the headache excuse lol

jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:
In the words of 'Jim' (good name!) in "American Pie";
"Do you need a hand?"
american-pie-shot_518x350.jpg

Pmsl Jimbo, i am suprised a specific question has not been asked!??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.