Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need him, other big teams around Europe have even less need of him, Italy has a couple teams but they have no money anymore, the rags could use him but Moyes (much like Ferguson) has absolutely no idea what creative midfielders are even meant to do (see kagawa's role there) so he probably won't make a bid, it's no coincidence his only bid was a whole lot of money for a tall defensive minded player.

Chelsea will do business with Edin thrown in, get it done, he would provide the balance we're missing and would be frightening with our current midfield....... He'd also score a shit load, more clinical than all of our midfield put together!!!

I've got a friend in London who has followed that club for 25 years and he is adamant that Mourinho does not like Mata and does want to get rid of him. Prevalent theory amongst the Chavski supporters is that the big head Twat feels Mata does not fight hard enough for possession when off the ball.

Now that said, I can't ever imagine Mata being sold to us. That just would not make any sense from Chavski's perspective. Plenty of potential non-domestic suitors would be out there if the guy really was for sale.

I would love to see this move happen but the reality is Chelsea will not sell directly to a rival. The same when Arsenal tried to sign Demba Ba on loan.

Ray78 said:
I would love to see this move happening but in reality is Chelsea will not sell directly to a rival. The same when Arsenal tried to sign Demba Ba on loan.
I think Mourinho definitely wants rid, but needs to have the results to get away with it. That being said I don't think Mata is one of Roman's favourites like say Oscar, Luiz and Torres. So less opposition to the move. Chelsea would not sell him to another English team.

BZDzv6bIEAAUZnr.jpg:small

I like Mata. How did he end up at Chelsea? That club just oozes wankers.

M24 Citizen said:

Because we decide to sign Nasri instead who has PL experience.

El Mago said:
M24 Citizen said:

Because we decide to sign Nasri instead who has PL experience.
In hindsight it was a terrible move, but at the time it looked like the right decision. I had this discussion with a Chelsea fan and both seemed to agree that at the time Nasri and Mata were considered to be around the same level, but City were going for the title and needed someone to settle in straight away, so made the correct move. The board messed it up fighting over around a million or so when it should have been done as early as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.