Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather not... You got to think our boy marcos lopes is itching for a real chance to break into the first team. He might have to wait till next season, but I think it could be coming... If we buy another proven international in front of him, he'll surely just follow dennis suarez out the door. I would at least. Obviously I want to do well this season and win everything we can, but it won't kill me if we don't... I'd rather see one of our own earn a spot than us keep throwing money everywhere every time something seems to be going wrong

Der Bomber said:
I've got a friend in London who has followed that club for 25 years and he is adamant that Mourinho does not like Mata and does want to get rid of him. Prevalent theory amongst the Chavski supporters is that the big head Twat feels Mata does not fight hard enough for possession when off the ball.

Now that said, I can't ever imagine Mata being sold to us. That just would not make any sense from Chavski's perspective. Plenty of potential non-domestic suitors would be out there if the guy really was for sale.

Mou is another one who does not understand how to utilize a playmaker. Ozil was constantly bullied by Mou while he was at Madrid, and now Mata is a target of his bullying. Mata does not fit in to Mou's style of counter attacking football. Nor does he like Mata because of a lack of his defensive contribution. I suspect, generally speaking, Mou does not think much of a #10 type player.

cordonbleu said:
Der Bomber said:
I've got a friend in London who has followed that club for 25 years and he is adamant that Mourinho does not like Mata and does want to get rid of him. Prevalent theory amongst the Chavski supporters is that the big head Twat feels Mata does not fight hard enough for possession when off the ball.

Now that said, I can't ever imagine Mata being sold to us. That just would not make any sense from Chavski's perspective. Plenty of potential non-domestic suitors would be out there if the guy really was for sale.

Mou is another one who does not understand how to utilize a playmaker. Ozil was constantly bullied by Mou while he was at Madrid, and now Mata is a target of his bullying. Mata does not fit in to Mou's style of counter attacking football. Nor does he like Mata because of a lack of his defensive contribution. I suspect, generally speaking, Mou does not think much of a #10 type player.

o-JOSE-MOURINHO-WESLEY-SNEIJDER-570.jpg

We should be ready to go for him once he become available.

He was I think the best attacking midfielder last season.

Am I the only one who thinks nasri is class and want him to stay , the lad is settling and beginning to show his quality

mancunial said:
Am I the only one who thinks nasri is class and want him to stay , the lad is settling and beginning to show his quality
Nasri is working really hard at the moment.

Bluethemaway said:
mancunial said:
Nasri is working really hard at the moment.

Nasri is the man for me, for me we have so need for Mata and I wouldn't swap any of our AMs for him (Milner and Navas offer something different). Mata will either be off to Atletico, Real or Barca, or unless one of the Italian teams fancies him then some where like turkey for the dosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.