Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Štěpán Janků said:
Dribble said:
We should have bought Mata first time around and not doing so was a major mistake from us. If he is available now we shouldn't make the same mistake twice by not signing him especially as he now has Premiership experience. Mata, Silva & Villa were devastating for Valencia and having two out of the three would seriously strengthen our creativity department and our strength-in-depth.

I've always said that we need 3 x creative No 10's and Mata would create this with us already having Nasri & Silva. We suffer when Silva isn't available and Mata would be perfect as he could cover the left whilst Nasri could move inside to cover Silva.

If they'd sell for £20m, I'd snatch their hands off.......

This is impossible. Paris Saint-Germain reportedly readying a £30 million bid. And Juan's value is around 39.500.000£.
But I agree with you in the rest of your post. I'd probably go for him too if his selling price would worth for it.

HAHA.
Brilliant

jimharri said:
Going on the assumption that our (current) first choice midfield would be Merlin, Samir (or Jesus), Yaya and Fern; if we were to sign Mata, who would we drop to play him? Hardly Yaya or Fern (different type of player), so that would leave the remaining three. Isn't Merlin almost an automatic pick? So, Samir or Jesus then.

we play in 4 competitions.

he'd get plenty of game time.

Surely his whole reason for allegedly wanting out at Chelsea is his lack of minutes on the pitch. We wouldn't be able to guarantee him anymore than Chelsea can so see no reason he would even consider coming to us even if we wanted him.

If there is the slightest glimmer of hope we should 100% be going in for him.

Absolutely phenomenal player. Game changer extraordinaire. Goal scorer.

Would allow the rotation of him, silva and nasri as our creative men, keeping all 3 fresh. Frightening.

PSG will sign this player for a fee of 32 million. I have contacts working within the London clubs. Mourinho will not sell to Man United UNLESS there is a large fee + Wayne Rooney.

Moyes wants Cabaye but PSG have also told his agent about his interest. Wenger is no longer interested, the player will go to the highest bidder but the minimum price is 18 million pounds.

There will be no first team transfers for Man United friends. Couple of players will leave - Anderson on loan back to Brazil is likely. Porto don't want to risk an injured player - they were first choice at the time.

Man City are monitoring Matic. They were interested in Draxler but he is 90% off to Arsenal.

13/05/12 said:
PSG will sign this player for a fee of 32 million. I have contacts working within the London clubs. Mourinho will not sell to Man United UNLESS there is a large fee + Wayne Rooney.

Moyes wants Cabaye but PSG have also told his agent about his interest. Wenger is no longer interested, the player will go to the highest bidder but the minimum price is 18 million pounds.

There will be no first team transfers for Man United friends. Couple of players will leave - Anderson on loan back to Brazil is likely. Porto don't want to risk an injured player - they were first choice at the time.

Man City are monitoring Matic. They were interested in Draxler but he is 90% off to Arsenal.

You could if legit be the transfer forums new best mate bud :)

Not sure if this has been posted on here, but this was taken at The Radisson a few months ago, when M.P. was in situ there.

Not sure we should read too much into it. I had the same pic with Manuel taken a couple of days earlier on the same spot and he never signed me up...

Mata-n-Pellegrini.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.