Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Aguia said:
We don't really need another #10 though. How much would he play? Doubt he'd be willing to come here and sit on the bench. Would mean we wouldn't play Negredo once Aguero is healthy. Already have Silva, Nasri and Yaya who can play as #10 when we play with 1 striker(not going to bother mentioning Jovetic until he can stay healthy). Can't play him and Silva at the same time. Both are liabilities defensively and I'd rather have Silva any day of the week.

Mata would start over Nasri, 11 times out of ten.

But Mourinho is never going to sell Mata to a PL team.

Apart from the question of Chelsea selling to their biggest rival, would Mata want to come? He would know the competition for a starting place would be very tough.

Yes we were after Isco but that was before Nasri really clicked.

sir baconface said:
Apart from the question of Chelsea selling to their biggest rival, would Mata want to come? He would know the competition for a starting place would be very tough.

Yes we were after Isco but that was before Nasri really clicked.
Mata grew up playing alongside Silva at Valencia, not as his understudy. Competition is good, but so is squad rotation. Mata coming here would save us having to rinse Silva out match after match also Mata is better as an out-and-out left winger than Silva so his versatility would be invaluable imho.

If we are as successful as we hope to be, we will play up to 70 matches per season, therein lies the reason why Mata, Silva & Nasri would get all the game-time they could stand. I've got absolutely no worries on that score.

We have players that were supposed to provide that cover/competition, but it hasn't worked out...... Think Sinclair.

bleed.blue said:
Mr. Aguia said:
We don't really need another #10 though. How much would he play? Doubt he'd be willing to come here and sit on the bench. Would mean we wouldn't play Negredo once Aguero is healthy. Already have Silva, Nasri and Yaya who can play as #10 when we play with 1 striker(not going to bother mentioning Jovetic until he can stay healthy). Can't play him and Silva at the same time. Both are liabilities defensively and I'd rather have Silva any day of the week.

Bollocks! Absolute nonsense

1523456_439142192881221_415366709_o.png

levets said:
bleed.blue said:
Mr. Aguia said:

Bollocks! Absolute nonsense

I am surprised people think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.