Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
BedQDGGIEAERDcU.jpg

This is the transfer forum not the jokes forum. ;-)
37 Mil they havent got that kind of money they will be looky to have 37 fans left at the end of the season the way there jumping ship:)

Could it be a bit of mischief by Chelsea? Tempt United into making a bid which drags out to 31st and then fails? United left with egg on face, adds to their woes. Chelsea get some payback over their failed bid for Rooney, Then a swap in summer?

[flash=][/flash]
cibaman said:
Could it be a bit of mischief by Chelsea? Tempt United into making a bid which drags out to 31st and then fails? United left with egg on face, adds to their woes. Chelsea get some payback over their failed bid for Rooney, Then a swap in summer?
Like this

i8rags said:
[flash=][/flash]
cibaman said:
Like this
Mischief is the correct euphemism when referring to the skullduggery being currently employed by the ego and his paymaster
Two coonts of the highest order neither of which would I trust to sit the right way on a lavatory

cibaman said:

All day this.
Utd have pissed around with Rooney and won't sell to a "rival" and i can easily see maureen being equally petty to get one back.

He's a very good player, but £37m? Stinks of desperation if true, and a great position to be in for Chelski. The scum must be absolutely bricking it about possibly missing out of the Champs League next year if there is a grain of truth in this. I imagine this will be the typical rags game of agree a deal, then pull back and say they want to pay less and in installments.

Plus, the scum fans must have to question, if they suddenly have £37m now, what the hell were they doing in the summer then? For that money they could have tried for Negredo and Navas, or Kondogbia or had a crack at Ozil. Somebody (or more than one body!) doesn't know what they are doing over there, and it is very refreshing as a football fan, and bloody hilarious as a City fan, to watch unfold. If they come on for Lescott quote them £18m, you never know.

Needless to say, with all that money heading into Russian hands, I'm sure they are ruining football now and I await such comments from the media.

bluetonium said:
He's a very good player, but £37m? Stinks of desperation if true, and a great position to be in for Chelski. The scum must be absolutely bricking it about possibly missing out of the Champs League next year if there is a grain of truth in this. I imagine this will be the typical rags game of agree a deal, then pull back and say they want to pay less and in installments.

Plus, the scum fans must have to question, if they suddenly have £37m now, what the hell were they doing in the summer then? For that money they could have tried for Negredo and Navas, or Kondogbia or had a crack at Ozil. Somebody (or more than one body!) doesn't know what they are doing over there, and it is very refreshing as a football fan, and bloody hilarious as a City fan, to watch unfold. If they come on for Lescott quote them £18m, you never know.

Needless to say, with all that money heading into Russian hands, I'm sure they are ruining football now and I await such comments from the media.

He is, but the poor man's Silva! Whatever happened to that team from Stretford who brought players on from their primary school!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He is, but the poor man's Silva! Whatever happened to that team from Stretford who brought players on from their primary school!

The harsh truth is, as anyone without blue-tinted glasses would see, last season Mata excelled Silva in every aspect of the game.

And as soon as he'd sign for the scum, I'm sure it would be made public that he in fact had United posters all over his childhood room walls since birth, which coincidentally took place at the Stretford Memorial Hospital.
He will also of course pay any transfer fees himself out of love for the club of his heart, and the media will rapidly make the claim that he is better than Iniesta.

Standard procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.