Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
BlueAnorak said:
The only way I can see Mata coming to City is if Dzeko goes the other way.
Done!! :-)

Ha ha.
Not our best striker but he is a good striker, and I think it would improve Chelsea up front while Mata, although a great player, would not improve us as much as Dzeko would improve Chelsea. It would give us the ability to rotate Nasri & Silva however.

bleed.blue said:
Mr. Aguia said:
We don't really need another #10 though. How much would he play? Doubt he'd be willing to come here and sit on the bench. Would mean we wouldn't play Negredo once Aguero is healthy. Already have Silva, Nasri and Yaya who can play as #10 when we play with 1 striker(not going to bother mentioning Jovetic until he can stay healthy). Can't play him and Silva at the same time. Both are liabilities defensively and I'd rather have Silva any day of the week.

Mata would start over Nasri, 11 times out of ten.

But Mourinho is never going to sell Mata to a PL team.

Thank F*** for that. He would improve the Rags enourmously

Atletico Madrid hoping to sign Mata

Atletico Madrid are hoping to sign Juan Mata on loan in January with a view to a permanent deal in the summer. The Spain international is due for showdown talks with the Blues with Atleti a possible destination.

Source: Daily Mirror
Monday, 6 January 2014 23:00

Why aren't we in the running??

Apparently: Juan Mata's father who is also his agent is set to meet liverpool representatives this Saturday to discuss a move to Liverpool.

I hope this isn't true and he's shipped out abroad.

There is no way that Chelsea will sell him to anyone in England, they are thick, but they're not that thick. Mourinho may be forcing him out, but the hierarchy know he's too good to let strengthen a rival. They won't be struggling to find a foreign club who'd want him

bleed.blue said:
levets said:
bleed.blue said:
Mata would start over Nasri, 11 times out of ten.

But Mourinho is never going to sell Mata to a PL team.

Bollocks! Absolute nonsense

I am surprised people think otherwise.

Depends which Nasri turns up.

I think Mata is a better player overall (in recent years at least). Seems a decent bloke an all but, Nasri is a blue and Mata is not.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
MillionDollarDream said:
Apparently: Juan Mata's father who is also his agent is set to meet liverpool representatives this Saturday to discuss a move to Liverpool.

I hope this isn't true and he's shipped out abroad.

Would be a great coup for scouse

I don't think City needs any other players at the moment especially wingers/attacking midfielders. You have Silva/Nasri/Navas/Milner for two positions (3 if Aguero is not available). What's the point of bringing another player for that position? I would go with a RB, not a big name, someone preferably younger who would know he would have to fight for a spot in the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.