Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 million is not a very high sum for a player of Mata's quality. His previous two seasons have been immense for Chelsea.
10 goals and 12 assists in 31 starts in the league for Mata.
Compare that to Ozil who went for 42.5 million: 4 goals and 7 assists in 17 starts.

Excellent player just not sure where he would fit with us

If he goes to the rags can only be as a replacement for Wooney and or Van Persie

Cant see him going this January but would not suprise mein the least to see Chelski swop him for Wooney as the rags are no threat and goes a little way to fucking us up by significantly improving the chav striking options and the rags get to fuck us over

The PL title this season will be very close. Jose said on Sunday he was pleased he didn't have to play United again. Perhaps Jose thinks getting Mata would help United take points off Arsenal and ourselves to give Chelsea the edge?

Really hope he doesn't join that cesspit, he seems like a nice guy. He would automatically become a cnut if he joined them though.

You dont sell to your rivals - simple as that really.

Now I know people will say the rags arent rivals and they arent at the minute but they were 6 months ago. You dont help them to become rivals again in 6 months do you.

I wouldn't care if he went to United. Moyes has no idea how to use an attacking midfielder. Kagawa is proof of that.

He is worth £37M and is a brilliant player, so hope he does not go to the swamp dwellers. However their biggest issue is that they need an entire new back 4, not someone who plays in a similar position to their best player

He was the best attacking midfielder in the league last season, so its not good idea to let United have him.

I hope he stays with Chelsea till the summer, and by that time we could see if Jovetic is better than Mata or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.