Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not give Mourinho anything, shit bag

Sit down Mourinho

MSP said:
If I'd be Abramovich I'd loan him out to Rags tomorrow. They still have to play all of us, Arsenal and Liverpool and he might help them to eventually take a point of three from some of them.

It's a fair point, but there is also the opportunity to remove the rags as rivals for at least a couple of seasons. I think the long game here says let them suffer.

adrianr said:
MSP said:
If I'd be Abramovich I'd loan him out to Rags tomorrow. They still have to play all of us, Arsenal and Liverpool and he might help them to eventually take a point of three from some of them.

It's a fair point, but there is also the opportunity to remove the rags as rivals for at least a couple of seasons. I think the long game here says let them suffer.

I wouldn't sell him, just loaned him out for the rest of the season.

I doubt they'll make top 4 this season anyway, and to be honest, they'll be back, they're too big to just disappear from the top for long periods. It's not same time like when Liverpool did it. Glazers need to decide to reinvest though.

adrianr said:
MSP said:

They're also still fighting on 3 fronts. Injury to one of Willian, Oscar & Hazard and he's back in the team.

MSP said:
adrianr said:
MSP said:

I wouldn't sell him, just loaned him out for the rest of the season.

I doubt they'll make top 4 this season anyway, and to be honest, they'll be back, they're too big to just disappear from the top for long periods. It's not same time like when Liverpool did it. Glazers need to decide to reinvest though.

I disagree. I think it's going to be more difficult for them than Liverpool. CL is the be all end all for players now. They aren't interested in "history". They want to win trophies and play in the CL. The Glazers don't really own the team, the bank does. They bought the club on spec and pay huge amounts of money in interest every year. Without that CL money their finances are going to be an issue as will FFP. Rooney will certainly bolt, RVP as well. So what elite player will sign with what's left? They couldn't sign an elite player last year with CL, Rooney and RVP so without those things it will be even harder.

BedQDGGIEAERDcU.jpg

Manchester United deny making bid for Chelsea midfielder Juan Mata

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-deny-juan-mata-3042608#ixzz2qz0ToL00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z2qz0ToL00</a>

BeVdraJCcAAb5gO.jpg

Sell Mata to United? Righto - we'll get him delivered to Carrington by Lord Lucan on the back of a unicorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.