Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would increase utd's chances of top 4 significantly which in turn would give them the chance to strengthen the team for next season - therefore becoming a big threat again.

I really can't see the motivation for Chelsea to sell to utd, especially after they strung Chelsea along with Rooney- the idea that it would give them a better chance of taking 3 points off us and Arsenal seems a bit far fetched.

Maybe Gill has promised to use his influence to make sure Chelsea don't get caught out by ffp!

Worst Case Ontario said:
Blue Note said:
I'm just glad they seem to have forgotten that defence is where they really need to strengthen.
Yeah, plus the fact that Mata sits on bench because he is liability when team is defending and not in possession of ball

He's not though, hes not that bad just apparently not good enough for mous standards, probably on par with silva/nasri in our team workrate wise.

Is this definitely done? Thought athletico Madrid were in for him too. Either way not really arsed, as has been said. There are other areas, they need to strengthen more. Yes he'll give them another dimension. However as long as the boys keep doing their job, who cares. Sun shines on a dogs arse sometimes.

Ugh, run by idiots that place. I hope this bites them on the arse. Oscar coming down with a severe case of the runs for a few weeks whilst they drop out of all competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.