Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Blue Stuff said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Calm down!

David Moyes will be his manager!

^ This!!

Plus I don't get all this "great business by Chelsea" and "Mourinho is a genius" rubbish. The rags are making it look like a great piece of business by paying an inflated price (Gollam panic buy to be accepted by the "faithful" by giving them a new umpteen million pound toy). Mourinho is a genius, do me a favour, there is only one football genius and he goes by the name of David Moyes. Long may he reign!!
I do not fear either of the scum or chavs, they both need serious investment.

People feel that with Mata in the rag team the rags will beat us and Arsenal and because Chelsea have played them twice he will win them points against Chelsea's rivals. It will only see Rooney go the other way. Without orthodox wingers they will have to switch to 4-2-3-1 and RVP will be the 1, Rooney has stated he wants to be a striker. He is Chelsea bound this summer.

Great signing if and when it goes through. Wouldn't shock me to see him play wide with Januzi on the other side, RVP and Rooney up top. Will definitely improve their team, and as for the price, they are going to need to pay over the odds for any good player to try and make something of their season. Lets not kid ourselves on when it comes to paying far more than we should have for certain players. I don't think it will be enough on its own to get them 4th place, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

sir peace frog said:
simon23 said:
surely moyes will just play a team like this

gk

back 4

Valencia carrick young

mata

rooney RVP

Valencia and young would rotate with other players like wellbeck, nani,

carrick could alternate with Jones who would also be plyed in the back 4 somewhere

mata and rooney would swap positions during a game to make it more of a fluid system

I think he is a decent signing for them sadly

However they haven't addressed there most glaring weaknesses and that is in defense where the whole back 4 are looking distinctly average

I hope they play that team v us,carrick there only defence minded cm,yaya and ferna would have a field day

with rooney having the ability to drop deep and also valncia being decent defensively as well its probably not open as it appears on paper.

Mata will improve them as an attacking team as much as we don't want it to be true....he adds silva esq guile and ability centrally which is something that they don't usually have.....

maybe moyes is going to change their very traditional reliance on wingers and style of play???? it may not work this season but if they do sell rooney then maybe they will use that money to reinvest and develop the squad which is probably what they need to do.....

For them to collapse we need them to finish outside the top 4 ...if that happens I cannt see the likes of RVP wanting to be there for too long ad they wont be able to attract the top players regardless of their "istory" etc....

acquiring mata gives them more of a chance unfortunately...lets hope the likes of us Liverpool spurs everton can keep them out of the top 4

kenster197 said:
Great signing if and when it goes through. Wouldn't shock me to see him play wide with Januzi on the other side, RVP and Rooney up top. Will definitely improve their team, and as for the price, they are going to need to pay over the odds for any good player to try and make something of their season. Lets not kid ourselves on when it comes to paying far more than we should have for certain players. I don't think it will be enough on its own to get them 4th place, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

I for one hope United play 4-2-2-2 with Jizzjazz and Mata on the wings because they will get absolutely slaughtered in midfield. Jose has stated that he doesn't start Mata because of his work rate so that will put United's defence under even more pressure.

Stuff like this is why I am glad Mourinho didn't take over here.

Mata and Silva are similar players and we would be looking at the same outcome because he doesn't graft as hard as the other players.

Goater=Legend said:

Mata and Silva are similar players and we would be looking at the same outcome because he doesn't graft as hard as the other players.
+1
I feel for Chelsea fans because I truly believe he'd have done the same thing. He's marking his territory, changing it so no one could mistake his Chelsea for Benitez's. Shudder to think what he'd have done following Mancini.

Feel bad for Mata. He's a nice guy, great player that deserves so much better than Moyes/rags. Conflicted BC I hate Mourinho and the rags and only 1 will come on top after this, and it won't be Mata.

citytill1die84 said:
Goater=Legend said:

Silva doesn't graft? I think he does plenty of tracking back and helping out.

Yeah he does graft, i'm not saying that. Mata grafts as well its just that Mourinho wants players with higher energy levels than them who would put in for 90 minutes.

This transfer doesn't make sense at all. What if Hazard or Oscar got injured? What players have they got In a attacking sense who would change the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.