Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja Salford Blue said:
whats all this Mata to Bayern Munich on twitter?

has anyone else seen it?

proberbly a load of bolloks!
If that happened then I would have to put an adult nappy on cos I would actually piss my pants

David Moyes waiting for Chelsea's approval..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua4nDQ-IGbY[/youtube]

Everything you read is that the deal is done at the rags end but Chelsea Haven't written it off "Yet" why?

waspish said:
Everything you read is that the deal is done at the rags end but Chelsea Haven't written it off "Yet" why?

aparently there is a rumour of a bid from Bayern Munich, proberbly a load of crap tho.

I cant see Mourhino beng in a hurry to deal with Pep or vice versa

waspish said:

They are waiting for Crazy Georges to sort out Utds Payment arrangements

185 quid week for the next 4000 years

Ja Salford Blue said:
waspish said:

aparently there is a rumour of a bid from Bayern Munich, proberbly a load of crap tho.

Forget about personal differences. I reckon he would rather sell him to Bayern any day of the week

GXCity said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
waspish said:

Forget about personal differences. I reckon he would rather sell him to Bayern any day of the week

like i said though mate its on twitter, so take it with a huge pinch of salt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.