Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayo31 said:
Rooney to chelsea in the summer

Really it is a straight swap

That would be stupid on Chelsea's part. There's nothing to say that Man Utd will sell Rooney to Chelsea. Had Chelsea wanted to do a swap, I'm sure it would've been done this window.

I really don't understand Mourinho's stance on this one. Mata, IMO, is alongside Hazard their best player. Why would he want to sell his best player to a rival? Man Utd are in a horrible state right now. Out of the FA Cup and CC, 7th in the Prem and there are constant rumors that 2 of their best players (RVP, Rooney) want to leave so why would Mourinho try to save them? It makes no sense at all and I'm glad for one that he didn't come here. It's almost as if Mourinho is giving the rags a helping hand!!

Ja Salford Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Medical this evening

has that been confirmed now mate, by either club?

I just looked on Chelsea's OS,they are saying an agreement has been reached for the transfer of salah.........nothing whatsoever about mata or the rags.

Sky's ticker tape says "sky sources".....not Chelsea or rags.....so nothing confirmed yet.

SPIDERBOY said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Medical this evening

I just looked on Chelsea's OS,they are saying an agreement has been reached for the transfer of salah.........nothing whatsoever about mata or the rags.

Sky's ticker tape says "sky sources".....not Chelsea or rags.....so nothing confirmed yet.
Neither will comfirm anything until the transfer is done.

Stato said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Neither will comfirm anything until the transfer is done.

I know what your sayin,but the salah transfer ain't done,just reached an agreement......why doesn't one of them officially announce an agreement has been reached?

I'll bet Mata is really looking forward to pairing up with that other midfield maestro Moyes signing Fellaini.
Can see those two being on the same wavelength and at a combined cost of £64 million they are the bargain of the century.
If Mata bombs i think it will cost our Dave his job. This would be terrible for us.

johnmc said:
Just flashed up on my twitter that Rooney now follows mata. Not sure why but another indication it's done.

Wilshere followed Higuain before he joined Napoli.

Though I still think he will end up in United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.