Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc2607 said:
johnmc said:
Just flashed up on my twitter that Rooney now follows mata. Not sure why but another indication it's done.
ewwwwww you dont follow granny shagger do you?

Yeah I do. After he slagged Yaya off that time I tweeted abuse a few times and kept an eye on him. Didn't do it again did he. That was me.

itisrising said:
mayo31 said:
Rooney to chelsea in the summer

Really it is a straight swap

That would be stupid on Chelsea's part. There's nothing to say that Man Utd will sell Rooney to Chelsea. Had Chelsea wanted to do a swap, I'm sure it would've been done this window.

I really don't understand Mourinho's stance on this one. Mata, IMO, is alongside Hazard their best player. Why would he want to sell his best player to a rival? Man Utd are in a horrible state right now. Out of the FA Cup and CC, 7th in the Prem and there are constant rumors that 2 of their best players (RVP, Rooney) want to leave so why would Mourinho try to save them? It makes no sense at all and I'm glad for one that he didn't come here. It's almost as if Mourinho is giving the rags a helping hand!!

Utd have played Chelsea twice but have to play both us and Arsenal. Both Rooney & Mata can influence games.

They get Rooney in the summer, Utd will look like they get £40 million for the war chest. Rooney can play out the season staying fit and out of trouble for the World Cup as no stress in the top 10.

Mourinho does not want Mata simply that really.

mayo31 said:
itisrising said:
mayo31 said:

That would be stupid on Chelsea's part. There's nothing to say that Man Utd will sell Rooney to Chelsea. Had Chelsea wanted to do a swap, I'm sure it would've been done this window.

I really don't understand Mourinho's stance on this one. Mata, IMO, is alongside Hazard their best player. Why would he want to sell his best player to a rival? Man Utd are in a horrible state right now. Out of the FA Cup and CC, 7th in the Prem and there are constant rumors that 2 of their best players (RVP, Rooney) want to leave so why would Mourinho try to save them? It makes no sense at all and I'm glad for one that he didn't come here. It's almost as if Mourinho is giving the rags a helping hand!!

Utd have played Chelsea twice but have to play both us and Arsenal. Both Rooney & Mata can influence games.

They get Rooney in the summer, Utd will look like they get £40 million for the war chest. Rooney can play out the season staying fit and out of trouble for the World Cup as no stress in the top 10.

Yeah, the only logical reason for them to sell to the rags is that they have agreed to sell them that twat Rooney in the summer . If not, they must be desperate for the cash and rags were the only ones willin to pay it .

If it ends up being the difference between them gettin champs league or not, Chelsea would have dropped a bollock as the rags will then be able to attract and afford top players so they can start catching up again . If that's the case, as much as I hate the rags, I'd still have a giggle everytime mata ripped Chelsea a new one everytime they played them- obviously if it didn't effect us in anyway . It'll make Jose look a right twat .

It isn't exactly of wilkinson cantona proportion but mourinio is like the rest a united arse licker

mayo31 said:
itisrising said:
mayo31 said:

If that is Chelsea's gameplan then I think they are taking one hell of a gamble. To sell arguably your best player for merely 2 games is ridiculous IMO. It isn't a calculated risk and football just doesn't work like that IMO. The chances that Mata would've made such an impact that it affects both us and Arsenal and leaves Chelsea top are so slim and just doesn't seem plausible. Man Utd have several glaring weaknesses and even with Mata, we are still a far superior side in terms of quality.

While Rooney to Chelsea would seem most logical, I can't help but wonder that if that were the case, why is he not joining now? Surely Rooney would boost Chelsea's chances of the title if he were actually playing for them instead of playing for Man Utd with the off-chance that he will hinder our and Arsenal's title ambitions.Why wouldn't Chelsea atleast announce that he would be joining in the summer, if it be part of the contract, to ease fans concerns? Right now it just appears as though they are selling their best player to one of their main rivals which just doesn't add up.

Mata would have been a more difficult player to handle in Chelsea's squad with Hazard than he will be in the rags squad with jizz in your pants. Chelsea selling Mata IMO actually weakens Chelsea so you give with one hand take away another. What happens if Hazard pulls a hamstring before Chelsea meet us that will be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.