Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
something aint right with this one.

Are Chelsea using the rags to sniff out other bids?
In what way? Links only began on Wednesday. We've had plenty of transfers that have rumbled on and on.
I liked the helicopter thing yesterday though, that was funny as fuck.

We sure have, but its generally involved us trying to get a player others were after, or had a complicated agency rights structure etc.

He was in Manchester yesterday, that much is clear.He seems to want the move.

If there's no medical by end of day for them I'd see a spanner being another team coming into the mix.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Pigeonho said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

In what way? Links only began on Wednesday. We've had plenty of transfers that have rumbled on and on.

We sure have, but its generally involved us trying to get a player others were after, or had a complicated agency rights structure etc.

If there's no medical by end of day for them I'd see a spanner being another team coming into the mix.

Ah, didn't realise he had been in Manchester. Something will be the mata.

Pigeonho said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

I'd be surprised if it doesn't go through. Have Chelsea done that deal for the Basle player yet because my assumption was that they are waiting to finalise that first. Of course Chelsea should just be insisting on rooney in this window as part of the deal and let united pull out if they aren't happy but that would require Chelsea to know what they are doing. It's probably a good thing for us if Chelsea don't get rooney though and it'll be interesting to see if united are prepared to repay the favour and deal with Chelsea in the summer when it comes to rooney, I don't think they will.

Mata wants a move that will see him play more and make the Spanish World Cup squad. How many European teams can afford the reputed fee of £37million plus his wages? If it is only scum who have bid then Mata has no option as I don't see Jose picking him on a more regular basis at the moment. That said one injury to Hazard, Oscar etc and they don't have that type of player to call on if Mata isn't there. I wonder if Bayern may come in for him or even Barca given that Iniesta and Xavi aren't getting any younger. Would be piss funny if the scum blow this one as it seem to be a one horse race

Pigeonho said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Pigeonho said:

You've not been following things, as I posted I'd seen him in a car on Stockport Road nar McVities, just about to do a right into KFC/McDonald's. I think some posters may not have taken me seriously!

So let me get this right.

Chelsea sell united one of the most outstanding player of last season, then f*ck over Liverpool by buying one of Liverpools most wanted. Who just happen to be the scums close rivals for that top 4 position.

Well done Chelsea, great forward thinking there......COCKS!!

malg said:
Pigeonho said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

You've not been following things, as I posted I'd seen him in a car on Stockport Road nar McVities, just about to do a right into KFC/McDonald's. I think some posters may not have taken me seriously!
A McMata and chips.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:44 am --<br /><br />
Petetheblu said:

Chelsea sell united one of the most outstanding player of last season, then f*ck over Liverpool by buying one of Liverpools most wanted. Who just happen to be the scums close rivals for that top 4 position.

Liverpool are doing just fine without the Egyptian kid. Chelsea are looking after Chelsea, more than likely with the confidence that mata won't change united enough to make them get the last CL spot, a spot 2 better teams than United are fighting for. If someone came to you and offered you £300,000 for your D-reg Fiat Uno, you'd take it.

Petetheblu said:

Exactly. Makes me wonder what is in it for Chelsea to see united remain a force. Unless of course they are just too stupid to realise what they are doing.

Lancet Fluke said:
Petetheblu said:

Exactly. Makes me wonder what is in it for Chelsea to see united remain a force. Unless of course they are just too stupid to realise what they are doing.
The only thing that's in it for Chelsea is a £20m+ profit on a player they don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.