Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
My biggest hope is that PSG ride in with a bid but I think I'm just clutching lol

Me too Bob. Would never stop laughing.

Not beyond the realms of possibility though..........Chelsea seem to have done it themselves this morning, gezumping Liverpool over that Egyptian kid

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
What I will say is that as far as Mata the player is concerned, it seems a bizarre move for him to make personally, something I will be vocal about later on the wind up, possibly using money as the only motive. ;-)
He needs first team football in a World Cup year.
I get that, but surely he needs to look long-term, too? Whilst he's not a £37m player, he's still a very good one, and I would imagine other clubs would come in. Someone said Bayern were meant to have come in yesterday, reported in Bild? Was only Twatter rumours, but still. Seems a strange move for me. It'd be like me leaving Bluemoon for a forum just 3 weeks old and with a piss poor reputation, taking me non-agenda beliefs with me. ;-)

Anyone else notice yesterday on sky it was..
"Sky sources tell us he will have a medical today"
"Sky sources tell us he will double his wages"
"Sky sources tell us he's on his way to manchester"

Today it's....
"More news on juan mata's POTENTIAL move to united".....and they are proper ramming home,the word potential.

Even if he does go, which sounds likely, you cant polish a turd, his arrival will make zero difference to an ailing dying dried up **** on its last legs.. I will only start worrying when they sack spongebob and get someone in who knows what they are doing..!

SPIDERBOY said:

Today it's....
"More news on juan mata's POTENTIAL move to united".....and they are proper ramming home,the word potential.
:-)

Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Today it's....

I'm not for one minute saying it's not gonna happen,but they were convinced yesterday "it would" happen.
Changed their tune slightly today.

Pigeonho said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
What I will say is that as far as Mata the player is concerned, it seems a bizarre move for him to make personally, something I will be vocal about later on the wind up, possibly using money as the only motive. ;-)
He needs first team football in a World Cup year.
I get that, but surely he needs to look long-term, too? Whilst he's not a £37m player, he's still a very good one, and I would imagine other clubs would come in. Someone said Bayern were meant to have come in yesterday, reported in Bild? Was only Twatter rumours, but still. Seems a strange move for me. It'd be like me leaving Bluemoon for a forum just 3 weeks old and with a piss poor reputation, taking me non-agenda beliefs with me. ;-)
Non-agenda beliefs you say? Can't say I've ever noticed tbh.

SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Today it's....

I'm not for one minute saying it's not gonna happen,but they were convinced yesterday "it would" happen.
They always do though where transfers like this are concerned - keeps the viewers hooked. I just like how they are reporting how he will double his money, as though it's money orientated. That is what I will be ramming home later anyway. Greedy ****! ;-)

Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:

They always do though where transfers like this are concerned - keeps the viewers hooked. I just like how they are reporting how he will double his money, as though it's money orientated. That is what I will be ramming home later anyway. Greedy ****! ;-)

Agreed mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.