Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho has said that "Things are going in a good direction. We allow Juan to travel and have the medical with Manchester United, I think things sooner rather than later will be finalised."

I think this weakens them...37m on a creative midfield player.

They can be creative as they like, their defense is shit and if they do buy defenders (like they should) their budget for this is 37m less...

If Kagawa is anything to go by, they don't play this kind of football and Mata will only go to waste (just as Kagawa has)
Who when at Dortmund was a beast and destroyed teams with his play.

If the whole philosophy changes and they play differently, suiting Mata and Kagawa's play, then I guess we have some competition at the swamp.

Mata to the rags makes no difference IMO. They have much bigger flaws that need addressing. Moyes can't even get Kagawa playing well, he'll do the same with Mata. Go wide, smash in a cross and hope for the best

Why Always Ste said:
I think this weakens them...37m on a creative midfield player.

They can be creative as they like, their defense is shit and if they do buy defenders (like they should) their budget for this is 37m less...

If Kagawa is anything to go by, they don't play this kind of football and Mata will only go to waste (just as Kagawa has)
Who when at Dortmund was a beast and destroyed teams with his play.

If the whole philosophy changes and they play differently, suiting Mata and Kagawa's play, then I guess we have some competition at the swamp.
good post!!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Mata to the rags makes no difference IMO. They have much bigger flaws that need addressing. Moyes can't even get Kagawa playing well, he'll do the same with Mata. Go wide, smash in a cross and hope for the best

My issue is not necessarily with how they get Mata playing, but more so that the signing will have a similar effect that RVP had when he signed.

I'm confident Moyes won't be able to get the best out of him, but in a world cup year Mata will be out to make a point quickly in the remaining months of the season. This will potentially give their other shit players a bit of gumption in what looks like a season they've given up on.

I don't think they're a threat to us either way. Definitely not, but it's just fucking annoying that jut as they seem on the cusp of self destruction, one of their arch rivals jut so happens to be currently led by a rag fan boy and is tipping the scales a bit giving them a lifeline to reach top four.

We just have to hope Liverpool or Tottenham or Everton don't all implode. If any of them go on a nice winning streak now and United drop any more points they should be safely out the fight for CL spots.

Outside of obviously wanting City to win everything, that's all I want from this season.

Goo said:
If any of them go on a nice winning streak now and United drop any more points they should be safely out the fight for CL spots.

Outside of obviously wanting City to win everything, that's all I want from this season.

I agree, that's all I want too. City to win everything and united to fail to make the top 4. It's not asking too much is it?

Can't believe how relaxed I am about this - he is a very good player,the signing smacks of desperation and is an attempt to buy time for Moyes,and placate the Rag hordes,what did Chelski pay for Mata ?
Yoonitid have far more urgent needs than a creative playmaker,in my opinion.
Did I say they have paid top whack too.

Why the fook are Wenger and Pelle whinging on sky about Mata signing for the rags??

THEY ARE 7th IN THE TABLE AND OUT OF ALL DOMESTIC CUPS.

Grow a pair FFS

alfabianchi said:
Why the fook are Wenger and Pelle whinging on sky about Mata signing for the rags??

THEY ARE 7th IN THE TABLE AND OUT OF ALL DOMESTIC CUPS.

Grow a pair FFS

What's Pellers said? Doesn't come across as a moaner to me. With Mata in the rags team I still expect us to go to the swamp and score 3/4/5 maybe another 6 goals. 1 game with Mata against us is no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.