Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
alfabianchi said:
Why the fook are Wenger and Pelle whinging on sky about Mata signing for the rags??

THEY ARE 7th IN THE TABLE AND OUT OF ALL DOMESTIC CUPS.

Grow a pair FFS

What's Pellers said? Doesn't come across as a moaner to me. With Mata in the rags team I still expect us to go to the swamp and score 3/4/5 maybe another 6 goals. 1 game with Mata against us is no big deal.
That players shouldnt be allowed to leave clubs mid season and join another in the same league and i agree wit that

alfabianchi said:
Why the fook are Wenger and Pelle whinging on sky about Mata signing for the rags??

Grow a pair FFS

I agree.. but he is making a point about a player shouldn't move in the same league half way through a season to another club in the league, it just give the media a headline for tomorrow as well..

Proelia said:
citytill1die84 said:
alfabianchi said:

Grow a pair FFS

What's Pellers said? Doesn't come across as a moaner to me. With Mata in the rags team I still expect us to go to the swamp and score 3/4/5 maybe another 6 goals. 1 game with Mata against us is no big deal.
That players shouldnt be allowed to leave clubs mid season and join another in the same league and i agree wit that

I dont think its a moan, he just said that in his opinion players should not be allowed to move between teams in the same league mid season, but rules are rules. The man has the right to have his own beliefs, he did not call for the league to change the rules or anything

SrilankanBlue said:
Proelia said:
citytill1die84 said:

I dont think its a moan, he just said that in his opinion players should not be allowed to move between teams in the same league mid season, but rules are rules. The man has the right to have his own beliefs, he did not call for the league to change the rules or anything

And especially if that player has already played a number of league games for the selling club as is the case with Mata.

The rules allow it, so no point in complaining but it doesn't mean AW and MP don't have a valid point.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Mata is a good player, but hes not what United need. plus at 40 Million its ridiculous money.
I think utd pissed on their chips by telling everybody they had £200m, £150m, £100m to spend, chelsea obviously have wee davy by the balls in this deal.

Gillespie said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Proelia said:

And especially if that player has already played a number of league games for the selling club as is the case with Mata.

The rules allow it, so no point in complaining but it doesn't mean AW and MP don't have a valid point.
They don't. It has deepened the irrationality of the market. The prohibition has increased costs, exacerbated the proliferation of third parties, and increased opportunities for graft. It has had precisely the opposite effect intended (at least what was publicly stated). It has failed of its essential purpose, as has the EPL etc. when it was claimed it would increase the talent-pool available for the national team. Has it? No. They lie. Just like FFP is a lie. They are not simply making mistakes. If it was simply a matter of incompetence they'd sometimes get it right.

Pellers has given his own opinion to which he is entitled. It's fair to point out that in the League Cup, the FA Cup and the champions' league players are not allowed to play for two clubs in the same season.

It is arguably wrong but it is certainly no worse than being able to loan players to teams in the same division which in my opinion is an absolute disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.