Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Well he's won the FA Cup, Europa League and Champions league whilst he's been there, so nothing big I suppose, but I get your point. I understand why he's been dropped, but would we suddenly not challenge for the title if we swapped him with Silva or Nasri? I doubt it. He's been in a largely mish mash Chelsea side and still has two honours to his name that none of our squad do (at City at least).

I really think him and Hazard were doing Chelsea harm... Hazard is changing his game and doing much tracking back.

Buy the way Mata was nowhere near an important player for their miraculous champions league win but yes he was there...

It's obvious that Nasri & Silva (even if they don't enjoy it) are doing much more tracking back, of course they are both far better than him at holding the ball and they almost never lose it. It's no surprise to me that Mourinho is picking Oscar & Willian over him.

I was already saying this last year.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281631&p=6666367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281631&p=6666367</a>

Mourinho apparently thought the same, he managed to change Hazard and use him but apparently couldn't do that with Mata.

Lancet Fluke said:
Pinturicchio said:
Buy the way Mata was nowhere near an important player for their miraculous champions league win but yes he was there...

Didn't he assist the equaliser?
it was a shit corner that drogba managed to score an incredible header from

Hamann Pineapple said:
Chelsea are holding out for Rooney..............this month !

They should really. They really want him, united seem desperate for Mata and I'm pretty sure united won't return the favour of strengthening Chelsea once this deal is done. I hope they don't because he will improve Chelsea but they would be ridiculous not to insist on it imo.

Proelia said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Pinturicchio said:

Didn't he assist the equaliser?
it was a shit corner that drogba managed to score an incredible header from

Maybe, certainly it was a magnificent header but Drogba was already running to that space and Mata put the corner there, it looked planned to some extent to me.

Lancet Fluke said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

They should really. They really want him, united seem desperate for Mata and I'm pretty sure united won't return the favour of strengthening Chelsea once this deal is done. I hope they don't because he will improve Chelsea but they would be ridiculous not to insist on it imo.

They could pull out and make United look fools for all the press they've given this. Masterstroke by Jose

Hamann Pineapple said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

They could pull out and make United look fools for all the press they've given this. Masterstroke by Jose

If they said right now, include Rooney or we won't do the deal, I think United would have no choice really.

It would be stupid for Chelsea not to anyway, what do they get from selling Mata to United apart from money which they don't really need? They could sell Mata anywhere, only advantage in selling him to United is if they include Rooney in the deal.

Too many conspiracies on here but I do like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that one.

1) Delay is simple Rags will get Mata once Chelsea have signed replacement

2) The replacement is Salah

3) Liverpool also interested in this player and although Chelsea have gazzumpted Liverpool according to Brenton Rogers on Talkshte this morning he hasn't given up yet.

4) Once Chelsea are 100% confident that they have their replacement they will let the Chosen Juan go and join well the Chosen one. (By the way does that mean that they are the chosen two.

5) I have no idea whether they will have a contract to sign Shrek in the summer but I am assuming they have agreed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.