Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
Claytop said:
Rammyblues said:
Rags saying officially signed

Well not really, they've said a fee has been agreed. Still personal terms and medical.

Not that I don't think this will happen, just can't really be official yet.

Something weird going on here. They waited right until the stock exchange closed, then announced this, and it basically means nothing. Are they holding out until Monday morning and hoping this inflates the stock price, then no signing Monday?

The stock markets are open on Monday. He will sign, not that he will make a massive difference. They need two new world class central defenders to do that. Does anyone think their owners are willing to spend 150 million to sort out that team.

This is ticking me off now. I think Mata will add to the rags .You can seed a crap side with just a few class players and it can light a fire .e,g RVP..

So what is Mourinho up to.. He clearly doesn't like or rate Mata so getting a pile of dosh & dumping him on a rival is crafty. After all no one else was pushing to sign him. Perhaps there is a secret Rooney clause hidden in this....The rags have escaped the crap that should be presently heaped on them.

Its like a whodunnit & I'd like us just to blow the lid off the whole thing by going out and buying Hulk..

If Mourinho is just so arrogant that he feels he can give the rags a lifeline then I will be most displeased.

nellyonthewing said:
This is ticking me off now. I think Mata will add to the rags .You can seed a crap side with just a few class players and it can light a fire .e,g RVP..

So what is Mourinho up to.. He clearly doesn't like or rate Mata so getting a pile of dosh & dumping him on a rival is crafty. After all no one else was pushing to sign him. Perhaps there is a secret Rooney clause hidden in this....The rags have escaped the crap that should be presently heaped on them.

Its like a whodunnit & I'd like us just to blow the lid off the whole thing by going out and buying Hulk..

If Mourinho is just so arrogant that he feels he can give the rags a lifeline then I will be most displeased.

It obviously seems like they are going to spend money so they were bound to buy a quality player at some point.

I just think we all assumed it would be someone from abroad who would be a riskier purchase than a proven premier league player.

Proelia said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Pinturicchio said:
Buy the way Mata was nowhere near an important player for their miraculous champions league win but yes he was there...

Didn't he assist the equaliser?
it was a shit corner that drogba managed to score an incredible header from

Exactly... And Mata went on to miss his penalty during the shootout.. Luckily for them, Cech made saves and Drogba scored the winner.

Even if he signs which he will. Moyes still isn't up to the job, he is a cautious manager who always seems to stick rather than twist as the saying goes I can't see that changing even with mata. He has made a signing for the fans a bad and ever ageing defense will let him down more than he will get out of mata imo

Mata is a good player no doubt about that but it will take more than him to turn them into title contenders next season, especially if Rooney and/or RVP leave. Theyve also paid over the odds for Mata- probably by at least £10m which is comical after what theyve been harping on about for the last 5 years.

Mass clear-out this summer whatever happens to them from now till the end of the season, and if Moyes has a bad start in August then surely he will go too. They will need a clear-out to raise much needed funds because despite what every rag thinks they are not a bottomless pit- money is tight because of the debt plus the £70m+ wages the Glazers pay themselves.

Not sure i want Moyes out if im honest, they could get someone who actually knows what hes doing because even when Moyes wins he doesnt win well and tactically they seem all over the place.

A poor or even average finish with the usual season ticket price hike and trophies draped in our ribbons will give em hypertension all summer.

Mourinho said he wants him to do very well for Manchester United. Why doesn't he just come out and say he's a fucking rag.

Constant this from Mourinho to scum:

7944-brown-nose-dog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.