Matador gored through his throat *GRAPHIC*

I live in Pamplona, where the Running of the Bull takes place every year. Such a fucked up thing, and they say the only reason it continues is because of the tourism it brings - the Spanish I speak to here generally aren't interested. I'm glad that guy got it good and proper, sick fuck. Also I'm glad so many people think in a similar way to me on here, makes me happy. Lusting for torture doesn't make you any more a man, much less so in fact.

And to the guy who suggested that 'tradition' makes it okay - you know in some cultures it's tradition to rape a girl who is a virgin before killing them for a crime (such as refusing marriage) because they are not allowed to die a virgin. That's a really nice and old tradition. So old it must get more worthy and honourable every time they rape the child. Good that, eh?

Here's a funny one from Pamplona a couple of years ago, Paulski . . .
243nsef.jpg

LongsightM13 said:
Here's a funny one from Pamplona a couple of years ago, Paulski . . .
243nsef.jpg

Oh shit! Fuck, I'd seen that photo but just thought it was funny seeing the guy shitting himself being so close to the bull! He looks English too, *sigh* the Spanish just find it funny when stupid Brits and Yanks get injured during San Fermines

All this emotional outpouring , its a Bull , a big, daft, dopey , useless, bred-for-purpose bovine beast which provides spectacular entertainment and is then eaten , whats the problem ?

TFC said:
*gives the bull a standing ovation*

Ridiculous "sport".

A number of years ago I went to a bullfight in Portugal. It's different to Spain in the fact that the bull isn't killed but it's had it's horns sawn off. I was told that this tradition was started a couple of hundred years earlier as a number of matadors were killed. The thinking was, we don't kill the bull and it wont kill the matador.
Anyway, one round was a group of men entered the ring and the idea is they, by pure weight and numbers would bring the bull down.
The bull charged, the first bloke jumps onto the bulls head between where the horns would be, the second man jumps onto the first mans back, the third jumps onto the second mans back, etc, but the bull kept throwing them off and winning. The bloke who's job it was to jump on the bull first was covered in dust and dirt and was getting really pissed off with his colleagues and it didn't half piss the locals off when thirty odd Brits were cheering for the bull

Absolutely brill. Good on the Bull who unfortunately gets slaughtered anyway.
Can't abide bullfighting. No need for it at all. Sick and barnaric.

I heard a saying before now of ''you can always tell a brit at a bull fight. They're the ones cheering on the bull.''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.