Matador gored through his throat *GRAPHIC*

PJMCC1UK said:
Absolutely brill. Good on the Bull who unfortunately gets slaughtered anyway.
Can't abide bullfighting. No need for it at all. Sick and barnaric.

I heard a saying before now of ''you can always tell a brit at a bull fight. They're the ones cheering on the bull.''

Sounds about right, Brits abroad usually are pretty offensive and ignorant .

Chuffed to bits. Piss around with huge bulls and at some point you're going to fucked over. Dickhead!

The Bulls used in Bullfights are usually between 3-5 years old . They are of the highest pedigree , bred on special ,dedicated farms and given the best of everything . They are given a contented life and then a noble death . Only the most courageous, spirited animals are chosen .

Otherwise, without the spectacle of the Bullfight they wouldn't exist .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stopbullfighting.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stopbullfighting.org.uk/</a>

Lucas North said:
The Bulls used in Bullfights are usually between 3-5 years old . They are of the highest pedigree , bred on special ,dedicated farms and given the best of everything . They are given a contented life and then a noble death . Only the most courageous, spirited animals are chosen .

It's cruel as fuck. Doesn't matter if they live in a palace and eat caviar.

Cheesy said:
http://www.stopbullfighting.org.uk/

Stop know-nothing upstarts from meddling in things they know nothing about .

No Bull-fighting = No pedigree bred for purpose unique adonis-like Bulls .

Lucas North said:

I don't care about the bull. When I see a bull in a field I just see a future meal. However I do not get the urge to go into the field, stand in front of the enormous, angry bull and wave a small red cloak in his face to piss him off even more.

He may be a courageous, spirited animal who has had a contented and comfortable life but he is also fucking huge with very large horns and a fuck of a lot more nails than I'll ever be.

My original comment stands. The bloke is a dickhead, a brave dickhead but a dickhead all the same.

Lucas North said:
PJMCC1UK said:
Absolutely brill. Good on the Bull who unfortunately gets slaughtered anyway.
Can't abide bullfighting. No need for it at all. Sick and barnaric.

I heard a saying before now of ''you can always tell a brit at a bull fight. They're the ones cheering on the bull.''

And how is that offensive and arrogant you tool?
Arrogant to believe only the matador should have support. Brits just like the underdog

PJMCC1UK said:
Lucas North said:

And how is that offensive and arrogant you tool?
Arrogant to believe only the matador should have support. Brits just like the underdog

Well listening to all the ignoramusses eulogising over the stength, muscle and power of the 2 ton Bull, l would have thought the Matador was the underdog............you tool .

Thats before we even get into respecting local history, traditions and culture .

Of course, we all know if Bullfighting was a Muslim tradition and custom no-one would dare say boo .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.