Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

Its okay people its been sorted! <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=257822" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=257822</a>

Danielmanc said:
McfcTom1 said:
big blueballs said:
Sorry but I don't believe it is the guy I saw get the match ball that Joe Hart blasted in the air at the end of the game the ball Sergio scored the winner with was no teenager more around 30ish...so I call bull shit On this one...unless the guy gave the ball to the kid which I find highly unlikely

Seriously he is 17! I was on the pitch with him when he picked it up. It wasn't his intention to run on and get the ball he was just enjoying the moment as 45'000 others were. When joe hart kicked the ball up in the air it landed 10yards away from him so im sure as any city fan would, he went over and picked it up. To be honest its the way city have handled the situation and fletcher in particular its just disgusting! Fletcher sent police to my mates stall/work which is a baby store and had him embarassingly "arrested" in front of customers/staff etc.

And i can back this up 100% so can you please stop slagging him off (theif,thug,scrote,bullshiter) as he is one of my best mates. Thanks

But your mate did steal the match ball !
He;
* Took something that didn't belong to him
* Without permission
* With the intention of depriving the owner of the item

Which ever way you look at it - it's theft

And the 1000's of people on the pitch using your logic should also be arrested cant have it both ways!!!!

Club specifically Fletcher did not use their fookin common sense instead of behaving like an adult and a grown up he chose the bully route

Club knew his name and address it ant rocket science

The Future's Blue said:
If this is the official version, why are the Police being used as a taxi service? Also, why would the Police need to arrest and then de-arrest him in order to provide the said taxi service?

'We asked the police to help and they brought the person claiming to have the ball to the stadium with his mother rather than go through any legal process.'
And my hard earned money goes to pay for this?
No matter whether the story is fully accurate or not, this is what should be worried about. Clearly some lad was arrested over a ball, then de-arrested.

You are spot on, why are the police even involved ? Doesn't really matter if its the right ball or not, or if the story is being spun somewhere along the way.

1. Why are City involving the police, when it could easily have been resolved without their intervention.
2. Why did the police act at all, when it could easily have been resolved without their intervention.
3. Who at City made this decision, its a PR disaster, especially amongst us fans.

cleavers said:
The Future's Blue said:
If this is the official version, why are the Police being used as a taxi service? Also, why would the Police need to arrest and then de-arrest him in order to provide the said taxi service?

'We asked the police to help and they brought the person claiming to have the ball to the stadium with his mother rather than go through any legal process.'
And my hard earned money goes to pay for this?
No matter whether the story is fully accurate or not, this is what should be worried about. Clearly some lad was arrested over a ball, then de-arrested.

You are spot on, why are the police even involved ? Doesn't really matter if its the right ball or not, or if the story is being spun somewhere along the way.

1. Why are City involving the police, when it could easily have been resolved without their intervention.
2. Why did the police act at all, when it could easily have been resolved without their intervention.
3. Who at City made this decision, its a PR disaster, especially amongst us fans.
Exacly my thinking mate.

Also, just think what publicity we could've got out of this? The club could've contacted the individual and then had a little play with the incident.

OS asking 'Have you seen this man?', 'Spot the Ball' or 'Reward Offered' would've probably gone down a storm. It would've given us something funny, and positive to talk about and would've probably made the national's as a bit of an out-take. The lad would've got his 15 minutes of fame handing the ball back and it would've given us some positive PR for our Museum.

Instead, we have a young City fan arrested, with some on here believing he's a hardened criminal, with unbelievably overhanded tactics and the thought of others being banned by the club because they got over-excited and ran on the pitch.

Cheers Mr Fletcher, you really do know how to abuse the system.

Joe Hart should be arrested for kicking away such an important piece of club history. And also for showing such unbridled joy in public. On top of all that Aguero was publicly indecent what with his shirtless escapade. City locker room obviously falling apart. Thugs, criminals and mercenaries, the lot of them. Sort this out City! Quickly, before zee Germans get here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.