Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

PaulPowre said:
Oohvonkyvonky said:
I'd hate to be in the trenches with some of you negative fuckers, you gave up after HT - I'm proud of the way we've battled whether we equalise or not. Look at the bigger picture!!

Hahaha the bigger picture is Scum won Arsenal won we lost.

So your point is?

It's one game, thats my main point.

Second point - if you're interested?

You're a shitbag.

Third point - When we win and Utd or Arsenal lose what happens then?

Controlled the game but couldn't work out how to break them down, that is the difference between title winners and teams that dont quite do it. We are progressing and just need to find that bit extra when teams park the bus, it will come with time. Unlucky today City.

Just one of those days guys.

I aint gonna beat myself up about it. Could all change next week. Unless Blackpool bend over for scum.

better second half but it was always going to be difficult to get past one of the best defences in the league. Dunney was outstanding again and I I'd welcome him back with open arms. Overall, we huffed and puffed but couldnt find that break. johnson was great, Dzeko was disappointing and Tevez too deep to be effective.

Holy fuck, half of you lot must sit in a corner and await patiently for us to lose so you can unleash your inner monsters! We lost 1-0 to a team who defended most of the game.

And for goodness sake lads, were you really preparing to win the title this season? Be honest with yourselfs, were still tinkering and blending as a team. Our time will come. I promise you this.

I have a little sex wee everytime i see what players we have in our team, some of the little triangles were just SEXY, a bad day at the office.

I raise a glass, to better times and head.

Ctid.

Expect the same at St Andrews

Nice while it lasted

Nowt´s really changed has it? If you want to be the very best you don´t lose games like that

The replay has cost us with Hart to blame on both occasions

How can we be so toothless up front?

Oh and fook off Dunney - see you saved your best against us once more you fat fook

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
What a fcking let down. Always the fcking same when you start to believe.

Joe Hart cost us that game.

I think you will find KOLO the CLOWN was at fault for pinging the ball at Silva 7 yards away, Harts save was quite a good one, we were just not proffessional in any dept today. As for the midfield absolute dire, barry their MOM ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.