Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

No panic!

Just one of them games where nothing come off. If Tevez scored from the corner in the first half we would have won confortably. Just get back to winning ways at Birmingham and W Brom and murder them red c**nts. Not the end of the world, there will be a lot of twists and turns and we have a heck of a lot to look forward to

CTID

TBH if Mourinho leaves, even though I want Mancini to stay on, I can see the owners going for him.

How we didn't win that game, their cup final, I'll never know. They were like we were against Arse, except they scored. I've never know bitterness like theirs though. Even Tevez doesn't get as much stick off the rags as Barry does from that lot at Villa. And they sang "We shall not be moved" when they're where exactly?

Oh well. We'll play a lot better teams and beat them. Top 4 is still very much on the cards and that's what I've been hoping for.

Thought Kolarov was fantastic at times and can see why we got him now.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
PaulPowre said:
Hahaha the bigger picture is Scum won Arsenal won we lost.

So your point is?

It's one game, thats my main point.

Second point - if you're interested?

You're a shitbag.

Third point - When we win and Utd or Arsenal lose what happens then?

Hmm they get 0 points and we get 3 points?

The system needs an overhaul,using the fullbacks as wingers is not working.Because of this we are not utilising our players correctly and not playing to our strengths.
Had we adopted a better strategy today,442 imo,making use of width and pace,we would have comfortably beaten them.

Take nothing fron Villa though,they wanted it more,and played for their lives.

At the risk of stating the obvious, I think people need to calm down.

I'm not exactly thrilled we lost but it's not the end of the world. It was a bad day at the office for a a number of the players and yet we still played pretty well. Hard to say for sure but had we not gifted them that goal, the outcome would probably have been different. As Arsenal found out against us, it's hard to score when the opposition 'parks the bus'.

There are clearly things that Mancini needs to address and I'm sure he will. We have to finish in the top four. Anything else is a bonus. Let's just concentrate on that and in getting this team to consistently play like a unit. It's going to take a bit more time but considering how many new faces we have this season and how few matches they have all played together I would say that, so far, we're doing alright.

On to the next game.

I'm sure you'll kill me now but...you were bloody awful...Silva lost the ball every time he had it, Yaya and Kolo kept passing the ball to the opposition, Tevez kept banging into the Villa defenders (being selfish as usual)...Barry was shite, so was Boateng...Johnson used one of six chances to cross and 5 others were a waste of time, trying to beat the full back and turn on his left foot...and Mancini played Dzeko as a winger, pulled him back behind Silva and Tevez (something I couldn't really figure out) and even though he was useless he did provide a few crosses and as the others made too many mistakes...short re-cap

Dunn and Collins wer magnificent and fought like lions, I would have them both in our side today.

Unfortunate to concede from a clumsy turnover.

They defended well but we lacked the ability to open them up quickly enough so Friedel had much less to do than he should have with the possession we had in and around their box.

Nice to see Houlier has turned a side known for its atacking flair into one that parks the bus at home and relies on the break to get them over the line now.

They will unfortunately get enough points to stay up but this is one side under a very average manager that I wouldn't mind seeing go under with that guy who says he is not liked or respected by other managers in the premier league because of his nationality in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.