Match of the Day - 2012/13

Creeping c unt Jonathan Pearce to Pisscan on the Luiz incident. Did you know he laughed while on the floor ?

dcj said:
Pat Nevin pointing out gigs slagging Oscar off for showing an imaginary card saying we dont do that over here ..........erm Rooney/Kompany ring a bell?

Their own behaviour has always been exempt from the rules governing the high standards of sportmanship they expect from everyone else! Giggs has shown he is nothing more than an arsehole and I hope MANUre give him another five year contract so we can be adequately amused by the constant shite that comes out of his gob.

No wonder everone 'ates 'em!

Careful all you previous posters, you'll get a proper slagging off our resident right wing red journo's ! Agenda and all that jazz. Sky are not making a bad job today of defending that dirty little kicker. Nice to see the rags played at their own game.

I laugh my head off every time I look at this ;-)

20f7s07.jpg

TGR said:

20f7s07.jpg

I don`t.I fucking hate it more than anything else.Feigning injury should be a fooking ban and I hope the FA can make some form of retrospective action against this cnut.
Just glad that Sergio stood all over him at Wembley.Far too often he uses his elbows.
Having said that I saw the little twat Rafael also feign injury when Mata just about caught his leg and he went down as though hed broken his leg.
We have our very own Dzeko who goes down far too easily for my liking.

oakiecokie said:
TGR said:

20f7s07.jpg

I don`t.I fucking hate it more than anything else.Feigning injury should be a fooking ban and I hope the FA can make some form of retrospective action against this cnut.
Just glad that Sergio stood all over him at Wembley.Far too often he uses his elbows.
Having said that I saw the little twat Rafael also feign injury when Mata just about caught his leg and he went down as though hed broken his leg.
We have our very own Dzeko who goes down far too easily for my liking.

I laugh because its not often you see the scum getting a dose of their own medicine particularly at the Swamp!
I laugh because of the faked media outrage over it.
I laugh because on this rare occasion they have had stuffed up em!

And as for that horrible little twat Rafael he has face you could slap and not stop!

Agree with Oakie.
Such unsporting behaviour is a disgrace,we'd have been livid had we been the recipients,such cheating cnuts are dragging the game down.

Charge the twat with disrepute.

Indestructable said:
This is how to do Luiz. ;)

8648183967_ddde961113_o.gif

How the f**k did he get away with that???! ;-)<br /><br />-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 am --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Agree with Oakie.
Such unsporting behaviour is a disgrace,we'd have been livid had we been the recipients,such cheating cnuts are dragging the game down.

Charge the twat with disrepute.

So you want to FA to charge him for smiling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.