Match of the Day - 2012/13

TGR said:
Indestructable said:
This is how to do Luiz. ;)

How the f**k did he get away with that???! ;-)

-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 am --

FantasyIreland said:
Agree with Oakie.
Such unsporting behaviour is a disgrace,we'd have been livid had we been the recipients,such cheating cnuts are dragging the game down.

Charge the twat with disrepute.

So you want to FA to charge him for smiling?

It was more the smiling and then the second roll. If he smiled and got up fair dues but the second roll was o.t.t.

I called Luiz on this a few months back. There's a clip on youtube against Brentford and he literally knocks a lad out with that elbow shit he does. He does it to jockey but it's a blatant foul and has no place in the game. Aguero looked for it and saw it hence he went mad, Rafael should be felt sorry for. Rag or not Luiz is a **** and deserves a 5 match ban for brining the game into disrepute. If he doesn't like it then he can fuck off. Watch this clip, this is what he does, no excuses for this behaviour.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akRTBnG2OCs[/youtube]

TGR said:
I laugh my head off every time I look at this ;-)

20f7s07.jpg
jtlaf4.jpg

love it, the rat. feck the scum!

NipHolmes said:
TGR said:
Indestructable said:
This is how to do Luiz. ;)

How the f**k did he get away with that???! ;-)

-- Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 am --

So you want to FA to charge him for smiling?

It was more the smiling and then the second roll. If he smiled and got up fair dues but the second roll was o.t.t.

I called Luiz on this a few months back. There's a clip on youtube against Brentford and he literally knocks a lad out with that elbow shit he does. He does it to jockey but it's a blatant foul and has no place in the game. Aguero looked for it and saw it hence he went mad, Rafael should be felt sorry for. Rag or not Luiz is a **** and deserves a 5 match ban for brining the game into disrepute. If he doesn't like it then he can fuck off. Watch this clip, this is what he does, no excuses for this behaviour.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akRTBnG2OCs[/youtube]

I agree with you that Luiz has a real nasty side to him - no doubt about that but lets not forget what Rafael did here? He gave Luiz a serious booting that could have caused him damage. Yep - Luiz made a meal of it - not much of shock is it a footballer over reacting to a foul? Rafael committed a blatant foul that was worthy of a straight red for violent play. Luiz goes down easily (no problem with that) and then Luiz smiles. Yep he blatantly smiles. Bang to rights. On camera. It was a very bad smile - in fact a shockingly bad smile! He smiles as he knows he's wound the little twat up and suckered him into retaliating.
I just don't see where the FA can act on this? We have to be careful here if the FA take up this one then then there will be no end to it.
If it wasn't the scum at the swamp and they got beat (and didn't score a goal at the swamp for god knows how many games) there would be nowhere near the media outcry on this.

I don't see what the problem is, they tangle, Luiz is too strong for him ( Alan Shearer sat there bemoaning anyone for the use of elbows is staggering btw ) and the little Hobbit has a brain snap and commits the most stupid act possible in that scenario. Luiz goes down gets a verbal off the Cockneys in the corner and laughs at them and the stupid little midget who kicked him, what's wrong with that?

I ( Manure bias aside ) was more annoyed by how Giggs got a strop on and started pushing and starting a scrap like he did against us, for what Oscar waving a card? Are they not guilty of that? It seems everytime they lose they show such petulance of a spoilt child. The whole Madrid incident with the moaning and applauding, their reaction ( Giggs again ) against us and this. As for Nevin, why the f*ck should Luiz rise to his feet to prevent a manure player getting a red for assaulting him? They're always looking for others to blame, utter vermin!

Media 'outrage' designed to detract from the disgusting 'tackle' by Rafael. Imagine the uproar had that been Suarez or Balotelli committing that foul.

Yes he 'smiles' and yes he's 'wound him up' but Rafael should be professional and mature enough to not respond with what amounts to violence.

The smile is being used to gloss over a very nasty tackle and utd red card.

does anyone recall nevilles comments when they played spurs a couple of months ago that dempsey shouldnt have stayed on his feet to try and score because going down and getting someone sent off is fine because you do whatever it takes to win the game? so fine for utd to dish it out but whinge when someone does it to them.haha

The lady assistant referee is clearly seen to mouth 'yellow card' after the foul.

Am I alone in thinking the F.A. had been questioned on the bias that the rags hadn't had a red card or penalty awarded to them all season despite there being evidence that both should have been awarded. So, to save the bias claims, a red card is awarded to a rag bit player, in injury time, after the league has been decided.

Step forward yoonited's very own No. 1 Ref, Howard Webb.

Squelch said:
The lady assistant referee is clearly seen to mouth 'yellow card' after the foul.

Am I alone in thinking the F.A. had been questioned on the bias that the rags hadn't had a red card or penalty awarded to them all season despite there being evidence that both should have been awarded. So, to save the bias claims, a red card is awarded to a rag bit player, in injury time, after the league has been decided.

This is so obvious it didn't actually need saying my friend :)

Squelch said:

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.