Match of the Day - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten what enthusiastic commentators sounded like, well done Guy Mowbray! Nice to hear Wright talking about Erls striking. Good to see the red card utterly refuted. Think Eddie was a trifle lucky with the disallowed goal. CTID
I knew it was going to be a proper commentary by Guy Mowbray after listening to him on Final score. He was raving about how brilliant we are and he had the biggest smile on his face so I was eagerly awaiting our MOTD segment. Can we have him every week please BBC. He really rated us, he was the first I heard say City are setting themselves a handicap these days… give the opposition a 2 goal lead!! :-)

Thought Haaland looked a bit annoyed and awkward with Peps double chest punch when being subbed, but it was good to see Peps appreciation of his striker.
Re-the rags, not quite sure how Mctominays double hand ball wasn’t a penalty, but along with pineapple heads non offside against dippers I’m sure that’s a sign of things to come and how hard the powers that be will be working to keep them relevant.

I knew it was going to be a proper commentary by Guy Mowbray after listening to him on Final score. He was raving about how brilliant we are and he had the biggest smile on his face so I was eagerly awaiting our MOTD segment. Can we have him every week please BBC. He really rated us, he was the first I heard say City are setting themselves a handicap these days… give the opposition a 2 goal lead!! :-)
I know he’s a York City fan but I’m sure I read somewhere he also likes us

The referees assistant from 8 yards didn't see Ayew raise his forearm into Cancelo's face which is a foul, it was plain enough for everyone else to see. Why was there no post match analysis of this incontrovertible incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.