Match of the Day

Just about to start a thread myself. Fucking unbelievable that. There meant to be analysing our game. Those red twats haven't even played yet they spend 5 minutes talking about them!! What a shit programme it is sometimes

dronefromsector7g said:
TCIB said:
I'm not seething, damocles trolled me before and i bit like a big mouth bass so i have had a big joint.
Hence i'm chilled as a cucumber...that has been in the fridge.

I will however enjoy watching the rage in here :D
Post that gif. You know the one...

Done :)

ibfe5xZGnobvJE.gif

city-till-i-cry said:
Just about to start a thread myself. Fucking unbelievable that. There meant to be analysing our game. Those red twats haven't even played yet they spend 5 minutes talking about them!! What a shit programme it is sometimes
sometimes???????

TheMaineRoad said:
I don't watch the dross anymore. Anyone care to tell me what happened?
basically they shoeed our match, made it look pretty good actually, actually celebrated toures goal like they woukd with other teams.......then they brought us back to reality by proceding to not analyse any of our match, and show loads of highlights of united and how they have won the title....

its just the way the did it ...

lol

Aguero_Element said:
TheMaineRoad said:
I don't watch the dross anymore. Anyone care to tell me what happened?
basically they shoeed our match, made it look pretty good actually, actually celebrated toures goal like they woukd with other teams.......then they brought us back to reality by proceding to not analyse any of our match, and show loads of highlights of united and how they have won the title....

its just the way the did it ...

lol

The whole lot are Rag twats. Very frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.