Match of the Day

F##king assholes the f##king lot of them!!!! If they did this at the end of the show so be it, that's fine, no problem!!! But to do it on our slot and not talk about it at all is just a piss take and highly disrespectful!!!! Hope we come back and rip the league a new asshole to shove it down their rag ass licking throats!!!! F##k them!!!!!

MOTD = Fucking Rag Central

Trousers round their ankles wanking away while they look out of the window at the swamp

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
im never watching match of the day again. This was the staw that broke the camels back.

FUCK MATCH OF THE DAY.

If you saw tonight episode you will know just how bent it was.

AGENDA

Couldn't agree more

Especially now they seem to have employed chuckle brother 2

BlueAnorak said:
What was wrong with that? Asside from the fact that Aguero has missed a third of the season with injury the conclusion was that if RVP had come to City then WE would have won the title.
What's the problem with that? It's the bloody truth.

think before you post

I've thought. I still say the same.
If RVP had come to us WE would have been champions.

BlueAnorak said:
What was wrong with that? Asside from the fact that Aguero has missed a third of the season with injury the conclusion was that if RVP had come to City then WE would have won the title.

Us signing RVP would have been a mistake.

BlueAnorak said:
That's not the problem though is it?

They didn't analyse our game like they did every other, yet instead showed a 5 minute clip of United goals.

What's the problem with that? It's a bloody joke.

BlueAnorak said:
I've thought. I still say the same.
If RVP had come to us WE would have been champions.
yeah thats perhaps ture, fine say that on the national football highlights show.....perfectable acceptable

thats not why people are annoyed....

anyway bye bye thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.