Match of the Day

im never watching match of the day again. This was the staw that broke the camels back.

FUCK MATCH OF THE DAY.

If you saw tonight episode you will know just how bent it was.

AGENDA

What do you expect with 20 years of brainwashing , clowns all over growing up supporting that shit too predictable , we on here ,have all said the same it's gonna take few years to change the whole media outlook or we ban the f**kers like the pisscan!

Laughable.

OK so not the most significant game and not a lot of incident to pick over afterwards.

But Yaya's goal was a stunner - yet not a mention because, naturally, we must move straight into the continued rimming of all things rag chaired by smug **** and featuring herman munster aka Chuckle #2.

Laughable.

George Hannah said:
it's what we deserve
We don't deserve that, it's a joke, we pay a licence fee (well most of us) for a balanced showing and get that load of shite. I don't have Sky but I won't be watching MOTD again, fuck em.

What was wrong with that? Asside from the fact that Aguero has missed a third of the season with injury the conclusion was that if RVP had come to City then WE would have won the title.
What's the problem with that? It's the bloody truth.

BlueAnorak said:
What was wrong with that? Asside from the fact that Aguero has missed over a third of the season the conclusion was that if RVP had come to City then WE would have won the title.

The problem is they gave our game 0 analysis, almost unprecedented for those games not on very last.

BlueAnorak said:
What was wrong with that? Asside from the fact that Aguero has missed a third of the season with injury the conclusion was that if RVP had come to City then WE would have won the title.

Don't placate them, prod tand enrage them for the sake of amusement :D

The BBCare laughing at you and you pay them to do it, did i hear someone say pitchfork ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.