Match Thread | AS Roma vs Man City (06/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLUEisville said:
Navas boo boys can fuck right off, looks the most likely to create something.

Dave and Jovetic for Milner and Dzeko please. Push Nasri left and drop Dave in behind Jovetic.
He's been shite, complete and utter shite.

momo88 said:
Making a shit crap of 90 years old with the likrs of totti keita and co looks world beaters !!

Something never going to change !! Depressing
You do know we've got our FOUR best players out don't you?

In regards to fans like you you are right somethings NEVER change.

Need more in the final third. A shaky first 10 minutes but we need to punish Roma when they give away cheap possesion in their half. Keep it 0.0 till 65 mins then BIG Dave will come on with the key to unlock the door.

So far so good, we only need one goal ffs, Silva for the last 20 minutes C'mon we fucking need this

MichaelBBack said:
Personally, I don't know if Silva is the answer. Nasri is playing really well and should be given longer. Dzeko had too many chances with no end product, but he's actually been decent when dropping back and playing some simple passes. Lamps seems the obvious answer for me; we're making a lot of chances and just need someone to get on the end of them, Frank is always in the best positions. Jovetic has earnt a chance too.

Overall, not a bad half. I'm surprised how attacking Roma have been, cause really, if they score, it doesn't change much. We need to score regardless so.. I think, with the way that first half played out, we can hope for a 1-1 quite realistically. Fingers crossed, and I hope Nando, Nasri, and Milner can keep it up.

Silva could come on for Navas. As for Roma attacking, they can't rely on Bayern beating CSKA.

Poor for the first 10-15 minutes, much the better side since. Bit more quality and/or conviction in the final third and we'd be ahead.

Assuming it stays as it is, will be interesting to see when the subs are made. I suspect Lampard will be first on, probably for Milner; Jovetic and Silva to follow.

Navas is, as ever, proving frustrating. Gives the ball away so cheaply at times, makes the wrong decision far too often. But also always looks like posing a threat, and has put through/in a couple of great balls/crosses. If we are still chasing it, I'd be slightly loathe to bring him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.