Match Thread | B.Dortmund vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match day thread is complete shite. It was never great, but some of the entitled fannies round here are more negative about a team they supposedly support than the chavs talking about us on TV. It's inane.

Nobody can be nuanced anymore, or give the lads and manager the benefit of the doubt they've more than earned. On top of that, we've got actual, genuine rags here on the wind up.

I'm so done with this bi-weekly shitshow.

Dortmund are creating chances, we are not, so for their fans it is entertaining
True they have had more chances. But they haven’t come out to play but rather wait for us to make a mistake.

Not a complaint but there are not playing attractive football.

What a load of fanny wipes on here. We have a stupid schedule in front of us due to the stupid World Cup and before then we have four far more important league games to pla. Pep is trying to spread the work load out amongst the players whilst at the same time trying to ensure we get the point required. Leicester is a far more important game hence why certain players aren’t playing. We are vulnerable to the counter as we have always been under Pep but ultimately we should have enough on the pitch to at least draw. Yes it’s true certain players are at the races yet but it will happen. Would we all like to be three up, of course we would but it’s not going to happen every week. I am quite happy with a dull draw in return for three points at the weekend.

BT are impressed with Dortmund, colour me shocked.
Indeed they are but we haven't exactly given them anything to talk about other than 66% possession across the middle of the park and an off target header.

Absolutely fine first half performance. Don't need to be going all out for a win, we're already through. We're doing what's neccesary with the next few games in mind. Seems many on here would rather Pep run the players into the ground win 6-0 achieving nothing a 0-0 doesn't get and have 2-3 injuries as a result.

Gundogan been excellent, alvarez getting in some lovely spaces but needs to be better when he receives it. Everyone else bog standard. I think they'll score second half so we need to move the ball a bit quicker and get ourselves a goal but I'd take a repeat of the first half.

Like our back up keeper seems cock sure.
Commentary does my head in though.
After 8 mins "City can play this any way they want as they've already qualified".
After 30 mins "Dortmund are frustrating City"
Why are we frustrated if we are already through?
Can we get an English team in the knock-out stages?

If so I guarantee it will be Chelsea.

Alvarez has been poor - rather see Palmer over him at the moment
I feel for the guy to be fair, he tends to come on when games are sorted or too late to make an impact & games like this when service is too slow or the quality of passing isn't good enough, its hard for him to get in the game. I think in an open game he could be something, although i do highly rate Palmer also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.