Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjamonkey said:
People just love to hate Garcia. Him and Dinho are the only 2 that have played well so far. Silva been lively but nothing to aim for. Nasri off Negredo on, Silva to the right Kun to the left same formation.
The only 2?

Sergio would beg to differ.

Also Garica's been a passenger, with the turning circle of an oil tanker and the speed of a snail. Once he's beaten there's fuck all chance he's going to recover.

Any top team are going to beat us we are not disciplined enough and sorry to say the manager ain't good enough we will win fuck all lets hope we finish top 4 then get rid!

An acceptable first half performance , during which we were the better side for 25 minutes , has been ruined by really poor defending for their goal ...... allowing Torres to run so far was criminal , and sadly for us five City defenders , in or around the six yard box , failed to prevent the lone Chelsea man scoring.

Just as well that Torres hit the bar , and put one over , or it would have been curtains for us already.

Nasri and Aguero have put in decent efforts on goal , but our lack of effectiveness from our many corner kicks has been nothing short of shocking.

Would bring on Negredo and Kolarov in the second half and go for it. Chelsea will get more chances and could kill of the game but at the moment we don't even look like threatening,

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hungarian blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Im wondering what the pellegrini fans are thinking....

Id love to know..because he has.no idea in this fucking league..southamptons manager is better..frightening

Idiot.
Two things..take a look at the table..take aook at our away form..whos the idiot..he is not the.manager to take us forward..dress it up all you like..we are so fucking predictable

I doubt many, if anyone, predicted that we'd line up as we have

I must admit I am getting fed up of dominating possession and then losing......not that is over yet. we need to be far more clinical -we are still trying to walk the ball in. That is what people complained about Mancini's City but nothing has changed - only our defence is now not as tight as it was. we need a radical overhaul at half time or my concern is that people will start to question Pellegrini's tactical nouse against the Jose's and Pep's of this world......

None of our midfield is creating anything.
None of them go forward... Are they on strike?

citymad said:
chicagoblues said:
If we take a mid fielder out for a forward we are going to get raped.

Agreed. Pray for an equalizer or walk with damage limitation and hope Vinny is fit very soon.

Not if that forward is Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.