Match Thread; City v Liverpool

Dax777 said:
Hart
Zab..Komps..Lesc..Kola
..Viera..Barry
SWP..Milner..AJ
....Dzeko......

Rest: Yaya, Nige, Tevez, Balotelli..Silva

Calm down.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:16 am --<br /><br />Hart, Kompany, Lescott, De Jong, Silva and Tevez will all be guaranteed starters. That does not give much to play with.

Hart
Zab Kompany Lescott Kolarov
De Jong Barry
Silva
Tevez Dzeko AJ

I have a feeling milner will start though.

----------------Hart------------
Zaba---Vinnie K-----Lescott----Kolarov
---------------NDJ-------------
--------Milner-------Barry---------
--------------Silva---------------
---------Tevez---Dzeko----------

Resting players would be ideal but if it were me I would play that team. If we are winning by two come the 60th minute ring in the changes taking off tevez, silva and NDJ . 2-1 City Dzeko and Tevez with the dipprs pulling one back late on.

MCFC BOB said:
No win in 9 away from home. That has to change.

.............................Hart........................
Zabaleta.......Kompany.......Lescott......Kolarov
...................De Jong....Yaya Touré.............
.......Silva...................................Johnson
....................Tevez.......Balotelli...............
This, but have de Jong on the left so he can drop in to cover Kolarov, also AJ is better on the right...

:D

I hope that Mancini saw how Fergie beats Chelsea in their ground by playing attacking football with 3 wingers ( Valencia,Giggs & Park) and two pacy forwards ( Rooney & Chicharito)

Lets hope that he will not make any changes and trust those players who won 5-0 .

I will go for :

--------------Hart-----------

Zabba----VK-------JL-----AK

--------Milner----Yaya------

AJ-----------Silva------Balo

---------El Apache--------

----------------Hart------------
Zaba---VK-----Legohead----AK-47
----------Milner-----NDJ(Yaya)---------
----Cuco----------------Adamo(Vieira)--
-----El Apache---Bosnian Diamond(Super Mario)--

Tevez City said:
I hope that Mancini saw how Fergie beats Chelsea in their ground by playing attacking football with 3 wingers

Indeed so.

Plus, with 15 minutes to go, who does he bring on? O'Shea perhaps? Wes Brown maybe?

No, Berbatov.

United were under severe pressure by then, yet Sir Bacon Face still thought better to bring a striker on.

Chippy_boy said:
Tevez City said:
I hope that Mancini saw how Fergie beats Chelsea in their ground by playing attacking football with 3 wingers

Indeed so.

Plus, with 15 minutes to go, who does he bring on? O'Shea perhaps? Wes Brown maybe?

No, Berbatov.

United were under severe pressure by then, yet Sir Bacon Face still thought better to bring a striker on.

That was an entirely different scenario. . where away goals count in a 2 legged contest (and ergo better to attack when away and defend at home). Bacon face increased his strike force late on because he could see it would give them equal chance of scoring another on the counter as it would allow chelski in for an equaliser.
Think it through before promoting a strategy that doesn't match our situation.

tactics for liverpool...

it's a must win (as are all the remaining games), i just cant see him fielding a strong side with the semi coming up. I think the players he will rest will be yaya, de jong, tevez and kompany. Although i think he'll want to play boyata in the semi so i can see him testing him at liverpool aswell.

I can see mancini playing very defensive and so will be looking for a draw at all costs. A draw at anfield will be good either way. I can see him playing dzeko on his own with balotelli coming on for the last ten minutes.

I can see him playing milner from the start then johnson coming on in the 70th And i can stand viera, i just dont think his experience of high pressure games will be suitable to field him rather than his fitness for the semi, so will expect him to definately play on monday. Let's just pray that Blackpool can get a draw or beat arsenal because i can see chelsea wigan being around 7-0.

What are your predictions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.