Match Thread; City v Liverpool

Re: tactics for liverpool...

crizack said:
it's a must win (as are all the remaining games), i just cant see him fielding a strong side with the semi coming up. I think the players he will rest will be yaya, de jong, tevez and kompany. Although i think he'll want to play boyata in the semi so i can see him testing him at liverpool aswell.

I can see mancini playing very defensive and so will be looking for a draw at all costs. A draw at anfield will be good either way. I can see him playing dzeko on his own with balotelli coming on for the last ten minutes.

I can see him playing milner from the start then johnson coming on in the 70th And i can stand viera, i just dont think his experience of high pressure games will be suitable to field him rather than his fitness for the semi, so will expect him to definately play on monday. Let's just pray that Blackpool can get a draw or beat arsenal because i can see chelsea wigan being around 7-0.

What are your predictions?

Dont watch much football do you.

Re: tactics for liverpool...

crizack said:
it's a must win (as are all the remaining games), i just cant see him fielding a strong side with the semi coming up. I think the players he will rest will be yaya, de jong, tevez and kompany. Although i think he'll want to play boyata in the semi so i can see him testing him at liverpool aswell.

I can see mancini playing very defensive and so will be looking for a draw at all costs. A draw at anfield will be good either way. I can see him playing dzeko on his own with balotelli coming on for the last ten minutes.

I can see him playing milner from the start then johnson coming on in the 70th And i can stand viera, i just dont think his experience of high pressure games will be suitable to field him rather than his fitness for the semi, so will expect him to definately play on monday. Let's just pray that Blackpool can get a draw or beat arsenal because i can see chelsea wigan being around 7-0.

What are your predictions?

Well, they certainly don't agree with yours. We are on the back of a battering of Sunderland here, and this is a must win match, meaning, I think, all the above players will be in the line up. Johnson included. Fuck the FA Cup,(only joking) but I think Mancini will, quite rightly, worry about that after the Dippers.

"we will be raped by Tevez and Johnson I think" is my personal favourite I actually laughed out loud!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 pm --<br /><br />
NinoK said:
BlueCityfan said:
Haha... :D Gotta love those fans.

Btw..it's a fact that we have a pretty scary team. We are regarded as an physical team and we got Yaya who is 195cm and is probly one of the strongest players in the league.
Yaya is shorter than that and I have absolutely no idea where you get the impression that he's physically strong. He seems to get tossed around quite a bit by much smaller players.

Great player, sure, but not even close to being one of the strongest in the league.

And these Liverpool fans rolling over before the match are pathetic. Even worse than some of the crap I read from City fans after certain games.

That is utter bollox

argh, why is this match on mondayyyyy?

.............................Hart........................
Zabaleta.......Kompany.......Lescott......Kolarov
...................De Jong....Yaya Touré.............
.....Johnson........................................Silva
....................Tevez.......Balotelli...............

would like to see this one!

Re: Liverpool Ref...

THE_REAL_FLOPPY said:
Best there is!

Lol.

He was woeful when we played Leicester in the replay.

Could you explain to me how he didn't send their player off for giving away the penalty in that match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.