Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

I have this sneaky feeling that Jo is gonna bag 1 or 2,and dont ask me why,just feel it in me bones,and some posters are right,give the lad a break hes done ok this season when called upon,he never ever whinges hes a real good player to have in your squad,remember its not all about the first 11 players,,,,,,,,,SO COME ON JO!!! do us proud tonight.

I have this sneaky feeling that Jo is gonna bag 1 or 2,and dont ask me why,just feel it in me bones,and some posters are right,give the lad a break hes done ok this season when called upon,he never ever whinges hes a real good player to have in your squad,remember its not all about the first 11 players,,,,,,,,,SO COME ON JO!!! do us proud tonight.

Beat me to it, he will score hatrick and we will win 3-1 is what my heart says, head says Ohhhhhhhhhh eck.

superblue91 said:

Strange. I have this sneaky feeling he's going to miss a sitter.

We got the same reaction when Jo was announced as starter v Fulham and that turned out OK.
Think Bob likes to start him in away games at teams that will attack you.Arse being a case in point.

Ntini77 said:
superblue91 said:

Strange. I have this sneaky feeling he's going to miss a sitter.

We already have someone else to do that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.