Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have defended quite well in fairness to them.
They have a very good tactical plan being brave passing out of tight situations etc. Why it’s so frustrating we let them back in after taking the lead

I think moving Cancelo over to LB and getting Zin on would restore some balance to the side, but I can't see Pep doing that, so I don't know what the move is.

I'd like to see Bernardo playing a little more centrally but he seems to keep drifting to the right? Not sure if that's what' he's being instructed to do or not but it's clogging up the right side of the pitch.

Gabby, I typically defend him but he's been woeful today as far as I can tell. Giving the ball away a few times, not really involved in the attacking third...just kind of pointless at the moment

Don't think anyone was really at fault for the goal. Sometimes you just concede and there's nothing you can do about it. Seen a few posters mention Laporte, I don't think that was his man, he's playing on the other side for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.