Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this daft sort of post (no offence to you, loads do it). It could be 1-1 with a really good performance and everyone’s attitudes would be different.

Some very poor performances out there that half.
No offence but I sometimes wonder if the forum has been invaded by Liverpool and Man UTD fans. So much hostility towards our team. For what it’s worth I feel we dominated the game until we scored. Maybe we relaxed a bit but Everton are back in the game. 2nd half with a few tweaks I expect another couple of goals and a valuable win. But even a draw wouldn’t be the end of the world

Playing a team who one of the top 4 favourites, they have 6 at the back, we're walking the league..... People on here "walker shit" (our best player before Jan), laporte shit (a goal that hit the post and fluked in), Gabby shit (they're playing 6 at the back FFS), mahrez shit (sorry, who set up the goal??). Absolutely incredible, INCREDIBLE "support". The same people were selling cancelo and rodri at the start of the season no doubt... Embarrassing.

If you havent noticed it's really fucking pissed me off this bullshit tonight.

Just the 8 points clear at the top as it stands....
Forget it. There's no cure for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.