Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called it before the game and some on here thought I was exagirating. Pep worships Keve and will not sub him off no matter how poor he is. I won’t suck it up if we bottle it after we have had a comfortable cushion. Pep should stop tinkering, he can do that in the cup or against Sporting but not today !
this site doesn't take kindly to criticism

All these teams that have been playing shit all season raise their game when they play us,hopefully they’ll tire out second half.

Utter shite. KDB is a geriatric. One decent run and he's fucked. The whole team are aimlessly passing with absolutely zero pattern of play. Not a chance of winning this league playing like this. Liverpool would be 4 up in this game. United would even have had more meaningful play than ourselves. What Stones is doing a right back I'm not even sure Guardiola knows. It's got all the hallmarks of a team that's been tinkered with and is now playing like it's broken. Just fucking dreadful.
Hes playing Stones there ready for next Champs League draw or that's what he'll have us all thinking when in fact it's to keep Laporte fucking happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.