Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that, I said he was the only one who was playing well, he isn't a RB but is still doing his job, sweeping and covering but he really isn't going to give us the overlapping RB option that we are used to.

Maybe best inform Pep he is an idiot for persisting in this tactic.

Moving him to CB and taking Laporte off would have been the correct idea.
Mate playing well isn't passing sideways and getting caught in possession. Gordan aldo running past him like he doesn't exist. Not his fault because he's not a RB but he's not playing well

Wish we'd fuck this inverted wingers shite off, it slows us down so much, what's the point of making the pitch big just to run inside and narrow it down.
Kev is having another stinker, he doesn't hold his position which results in getting over run in the midfield, Bernie wasted as a false 9.
I get the point but I'm not sure City determine the width of the Goodison Park pitch.
And aren't PL pitches very close to a standard size these days?

Edit: Just checked and Goodison pitch is 4 yards narrower and 1 yards longer than the Etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.