Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (03/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not understand why city fans are calling for ake to play left back.

he is a centre half. That’s his position

all that will happen is another good player is ruined by being tasked to play out of position in our difficult position .

give it a few weeks and it will be that ake Is shit.

he isn’t a solution to the left back issue,
some people on this forum seem to want any solution to the lb problem other than signing another 1 we literally only have one and he isn't good enough

Torres playing like Raheem did under Pellegrini , takes the easy option , not sure why because ive watched him playing in Spain and he can go past players like they werent there, hopefully more game time and he will gain the confidence to take players on.

Why are we so slow bringing the ball forward? People keep going on about the LB or CDM but we're also lacking creativity and speed moving the ball forward.

Mendy is not bad tonight, but his mistake at the end nearly cost .... Hopefully we have a Great goalkeeper....

Plus the 2 times he's drove forward only to aimlessly give the ball away to setup 2 Leeds counter attacks.

He stays on and he'll get a 2nd yellow, clumesy oaf.

Martin Tyler needs shooting. Walker shepherds the ball out for a goal kick and hes on us saying "sloppy city".
"A very expensive back line" is another while he speaks to ratboy who paid 140+ mill for slab and wankbissaka.
The slants go on.
I will pay to have him shot
Every minute that passes is another minute in which Tyler get’s closer to the grave. That’s how I keep myself calm

Really really like what I see so far. Our determination reminds a lot of our 17/18 season. Everyone’s pressing, Rodri is actually running, Dias and Laporte look very solid, Mendy feel the pressure so he stepped up his game (minus that last situation). Ederson has been awesome.

I completely understand why we had two training sessions against this team.
Really?
I thought bar the opening 20 minutes weve been awful.

We were brilliant for about 25 minutes. Torres has been anonymous most of the game.

this is a very difficult game against a class side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.