Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
Forget the league I'd say top 4 would be a push the way we're fucking playing. Guess the grass isn't always greener.
going to be a little settling in period, but Manny needs to get the team back on an upward curve after last season, consistency is the key.
Where is Aguero playing these days? are we going to see the 30 a season man ever again?

From the past 1 1/2 games, It was more to do with how poor Newcastle were than how good we were.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Dr Jacoby said:
Hard to believe we're playing at home...and against Hull.

Is Rodwell on the bench? If so, I'd bring him on for Dzeko and go 4-5-1/4-2-3-1.
Dzeko? And wtf did Aguero do?
Gave effort, drew fouls, passed to his own team, etc.

Fernd_06 said:
RandomJ said:
Forget the league I'd say top 4 would be a push the way we're fucking playing. Guess the grass isn't always greener.

Get a grip. Still early days.

You do know we're playing a newly promoted team....at home......with a wealth of attacking talent at our disposal....and we're getting made to look like we're the newly promoted team. If anyone needs to get a grip it's the manager and the players.

Get Dzeko off for Rodwell, push Yaya forward, tell Navas to take on the left back, tell Silva to try shooting when he's in the box and we might actually win this.

Anyway I'm confident Pellers will turn this around whatever he decides. Come on city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.