Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
shadowyu said:
We were outplayed in the 1st half. I am surprised that stats tell a different story, but we were clearly outplayed. Not sure if Hull cab sustain the pressure (pressing) for the entire game. They have been absolutely impressive.

No we weren't, we played poorly, but we clearly had the better chances. They did not fucking outplay us.

Fuck me, I should know better than to read the matchday thread.

you must be kidding. clearly the better chances? they had a goal disallowed for offside and had another clean run through— had it been put anywhere on target it was a goal. we've had two headers

BlueSinclair said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
roy.or.r said:
I don't understand why we paid 30m for Fernandinho..and where is Clichy?

Give the bloke a chance FFS. New country and team. Not everyone can slot in that quick.

Don't be daft. There is no excuse for that performance even if he is new. Nobody is writing him off yet, but grow some fucking balls. He cost us over 30mil, its a disgrace so far.

Why do I need to grow some balls ?

Don't think this midfield set up is gonna work. Far too much space being given.

Navas doesn't seem to want to play wide right and Silva doesn't seem to want to play wide left.
So when we do actually win the ball back it goes back and across before building slowly from the full backs.

Not sure if the players get what the manager wants. Too many looking like little lost boys.

happy said:
stony said:
shadowyu said:
We were outplayed in the 1st half. I am surprised that stats tell a different story, but we were clearly outplayed. Not sure if Hull cab sustain the pressure (pressing) for the entire game. They have been absolutely impressive.

No we weren't, we played poorly, but we clearly had the better chances. They did not fucking outplay us.

Fuck me, I should know better than to read the matchday thread.

I'm afraid I can't agree, City have been outplayed and they had the best chance with the one on one.

That didn't make it on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.