Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
itisrising said:
From the three games we've played this season, it may be just me but Fernandinho and Yaya don't seem to be working very well together. I really didn't understand the point of signing Fernandinho considering his playing style is similar to that of Yaya's and the more I watch them together, the more I agree with it. For 30M, I personally expect alot more than what I've seen from Ferna. His passing has been sloppy, gives away many fouls and just hasn't looked like a 30M player at all. Hopefully he can step it up along with the rest of the side.

Hopefully he will settle after a few games, he just needs to get up to speed with the pace and intensity of the Prem.

Daz_Blue said:
woahmark said:
Bad performance but lucky not to be conceding. Hopefully MP brings on an extra midfielder, Rodwell please. That'll tighten up the midfield as it is looking very disjointed.

I don't understand some of the comments regarding MP/Ferna, but I suppose those are just fickle fans. I understand this isn't Ferna's best game but he's only played two games (three soon..), in a new league..etc. Some people were saying he was money well spent after the Newcastle game.

Rodwell is not on the bench....back up holding midfielder is Garcia FFS

Shit! Definitely FFS!!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
roy.or.r said:
I don't understand why we paid 30m for Fernandinho..and where is Clichy?

Give the bloke a chance FFS. New country and team. Not everyone can slot in that quick.

Don't be daft. There is no excuse for that performance even if he is new. Nobody is writing him off yet, but grow some fucking balls. He cost us over 30mil, its a disgrace so far.

Luke_mcfc said:
That was appalling.

Oh and Pellegrini is starting to remind me of Sven. He looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

I really hope he is as good as we all want him to be.

He reminds me of Hughes..looks wise at least ;)

zeven said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
Gave effort, drew fouls, passed to his own team, etc.
And Dzeko didn't do any of that? Not even almost scored a header?
Dezko has been fucking SHIT how can you not see that?

Apart from that before the whistle bad touch (ONE) - what else did he do wrong?

Please, enlighten me...

stony said:
shadowyu said:
We were outplayed in the 1st half. I am surprised that stats tell a different story, but we were clearly outplayed. Not sure if Hull cab sustain the pressure (pressing) for the entire game. They have been absolutely impressive.

No we weren't, we played poorly, but we clearly had the better chances. They did not fucking outplay us.

Fuck me, I should know better than to read the matchday thread.

I'm afraid I can't agree, City have been outplayed and they had the best chance with the one on one.

zeven said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
Gave effort, drew fouls, passed to his own team, etc.
And Dzeko didn't do any of that? Not even almost scored a header?
Dezko has been fucking SHIT how can you not see that?

da fuq? Where is the service to him? He almost scored a goal which is why he is in team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.