Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely poor performance. Fernandinho looking a bit of a turkey at the moment. Navas worse than Milner (or even Adam Johnson come to that!) . In all honesty, not a single player is performing to their ability.

oh, and Michael Owen is the most boring pundit ever.

lets hope for a better 2nd half!

EaglesFan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
taconinja said:
Gave effort, drew fouls, passed to his own team, etc.
And Dzeko didn't do any of that? Not even almost scored a header?

I love the "gave effort" part....becaus - if 6 foot-whatever Dzeko doesnt run around like a headless chicken at 60mph - must mean he is not giving an effort, huh. Ridiculous.

Shush :P. shit storm coming your way. THE fact they are even mentioning the strikers for the teams woes while the whole fukin midfield/defense has been abysmal clearly shows how much they hate dzeko and are hell bent on him leaving the club which is funny since ''there the true fans''

Unbelievable that people are blaming Yaya and Fernandinho.

Blame Navas and Silva for being so fucking wank thus far. So wank.

Hopefully a good team talk from Pellers will invigorate a team that looks content with the 2012 title win.

stony said:
shadowyu said:
We were outplayed in the 1st half. I am surprised that stats tell a different story, but we were clearly outplayed. Not sure if Hull cab sustain the pressure (pressing) for the entire game. They have been absolutely impressive.

No we weren't, we played poorly, but we clearly had the better chances. They did not fucking outplay us.

Fuck me, I should know better than to read the matchday thread.

I know. I say the same. We ain't been brilliant but ffs, too many drama queens on here.

RandomJ said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Revolver said:
At least the players after putting an insipid once paced performance like this one know that the nasty Italian isn't going to be horrible to them.

I guess Roberto had a point.

And there's the real thinking point. Maybe Roberto was "nasty" to his players because they just weren't putting in a shift and playing as well as they can do.

Agree...... Txiki was saying how nice and serene the place is now....everyone smiling and happy ....yeah and they dont give a fuck on matchdays ....

If GazBaz played like the other fucking useless holding midfield players, the stick he would get on here would be unbelievable. Starting to worry for season after 3 games, because I'm not seeing reaction to obvious midfeild problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.