Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas has been pretty much our only attacking threat for about a month now, yet has been getting slagged off constantly. Without him, it's obvious how rarely anyone else even gets in an attacking position. Need him on for the second half

A truly fucking pathetic performance so far - 45 minutes to put things right, otherwise very difficult to see us doing anything other than finishing a fairly distant second to Chelsea.[/quote]

I admire you're optimism

Prestwich_Blue said:
tamworthblue said:
Help!

Am in France...can't get radio manc. Anyone know a good stream. Fucking new laptop so have lost all the good old links.
You lucky sod. I'm at the game and I'll happily swap with you.
Sat here and can't believe how bad we are. I miss free flowing, fired up city that used to get us off our seat. Now you can hear the sound of chips cooking in the back.

Fernando the most gifted dmd in the BL :)

2012:2013 season 2.0 so im not even angry bye bye title bye Cl trophyless season. To the next year when we stop buying crap and thinking its a genius move buying the like of fernando and co

Daz_Blue said:
Fernando is a poor mans Javi Garcia....never thought I would ever type that

Fernando is not fit to lace Garcia's boots, and that takes some doing.

Damien10 said:
Kean said:
100% demichelis fault on the goal. He is 34 yo but he have 0 experience. The biggest joke ever.

Aguero is one of our worst players since Arsenal game. He could pass for Dzeko this game but he is playing so selfish.
I wouldnt pass to Dzeko either. You must be be Bosnian.

you must be an idiot.

IF dzeko was ignoring Aguero it would be a scandal for you i'm sure.

The first half was shambolic but it is not difficult to see the problems. First of all, many attacking players are not really match ready it seems- Nasri should be no where near the field, Dzeko and even Aguero look short of fitness and are really not playing well.

Before the start of the match I was thinking that I wish we had another midfielder to partner Fernandinho that is not only good enough but has the legs to play in a midfield two, which more of less rules out Lampard. I thought Milner but still don't think he the answer in that midfield but based on the first half showing I believe he would have done a better job than Fernando. The more I see the current midfield, the more flaws I see and even when Yaya comes back, It is still a position that worries me a little bit. I just wish Pellegrini could just cheekily put one of the EDS midfield players on the bench and start given them a few minutes here and there.

The most glaring issue, which I have already mentioned is the Navas approach. This has been key to our offense and it looks like we have to revert to it, take the good with the bad at least until the likes of Nasri can be ready to do something in the side of the pitch. But he is still our main attacking player, Navas is, it may sound ridiculous but that is just the way it is. We will have to employ him in the second half, which will switch on that right side of our attack,. It will even make Zabaleta play better.

If we don't get three points in this game then optimism for this season in my opinion is something that should be frowned upon because we don't deserve anything from this season if we throw another three points down the gutter today.

Prestwich_Blue said:
tamworthblue said:
Help!

Am in France...can't get radio manc. Anyone know a good stream. Fucking new laptop so have lost all the good old links.
You lucky sod. I'm at the game and I'll happily swap with you.
Start some cheers mate! They need all the help they can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.