Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pellegrini has turned a team solid in defence, and a home record to be feared.

now we are a utter shambles.

Clichy to Demichles to Kompany to Zabaleta to Nasri to Fernando to Fernandinho to Silva to Clichy to Silva to Fernandinho to Fernando to Nasri to Zabaleta to Kompany to Hart to Hull

I do think we always have to watch the full 90 this season before we rant.
Pellegrini has the most effective substitutes in the league and we are like day and night in some matches.

Basically we could just as easily tweak something and win 5-1, we are capable but we just do not know if we want to be good or shite this season.
Not knocking those having a rant, i can see why they are tbh.

TCIB said:
Pellegrini has the most effective substitutes in the league and we are like day and night in some matches.

Basically we could just as easily tweak something and win 5-1, we are capable but we just do not know if we want to be good or shite this season.

I dont rant mid match but fuck me, that was woeful it really was.

Nobody has put a shift in.

Nasri isn't fit and we've blown our one attacking system the crap Navas cross to play him.

Shocking linesman and ref so far but we'd still not have scored.

Fucking awful and the 4 pages I've read stink of rag.

Prestwich_Blue said:
tamworthblue said:
Help!

Am in France...can't get radio manc. Anyone know a good stream. Fucking new laptop so have lost all the good old links.
You lucky sod. I'm at the game and I'll happily swap with you.

What are people saying near you about the game?

TCIB said:

His substitutions at times are woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.