Match Thread | Man City vs Hull City (07/02/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean said:
100% demichelis fault on the goal. He is 34 yo but he have 0 experience. The biggest joke ever.

Aguero is one of our worst players since Arsenal game. He could pass for Dzeko this game but he is playing so selfish.

To be fair if I was aguero don't think I would be passing to Dzeko

Kean said:
Damien10 said:
Kean said:
100% demichelis fault on the goal. He is 34 yo but he have 0 experience. The biggest joke ever.

Aguero is one of our worst players since Arsenal game. He could pass for Dzeko this game but he is playing so selfish.
I wouldnt pass to Dzeko either. You must be be Bosnian.

you must be an idiot
So you ARE bosnian?

Kean said:
Damien10 said:
Kean said:

I wouldnt pass to Dzeko either. You must be be Bosnian.

you must be an idiot
That's a yes then.

almost £50 million spent on these 2 clowns in midfield. and an ageing toure better than both of them.. shambles

Aguero needs to push forward a bit more. Take Dzeko off and put on Navas.

Fernando needs to go f*ck himself. Utter wank all game. Bring on Milner.

BigOscar said:
Demichelis and Hart on that goal are both absolutely fucking awful. Hart causes the panic, but why the fuck does Demi pass it back into the middle of the pitch?

Fernandinho too had a chance after all that to clear and instead tries a stupid a flick in the middle of the pack which led to the tackled shot onto the post.

blueinsa said:
BlueHalli said:
Been thinkin this for a while now but pellers is out of ideas Imo. Look at all the possession we've had in the past games this season and look at the near on none existent chances we've made.

We're lookin at the working of a manager out of ideas and shit business in the transfer window.

If we lose thus, pellers deserves to go. Get klopp in.

Klopp pmsl.

I'd take Klopp tomorrow... Their team has been decimated by the German rags...

He's be a sensation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.