Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (04/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
goal at last....... we need to stop trying to over play the ball every single time we attack. Sometimes you just have to strike the ball when the opportunity opens up.

That would be my only negative so far

Come on City

Not been the best game in the world too watch but we're winning which does me. Bony unlucky not too have one too, can see him getting a goal today.

I literally despise playing these kind of teams that park the bus allllll game. Can see it opening up abit 2nd half though common city

dom said:
malg said:
Danny Mills isn't enjoying the game:

"Manchester City have just had a couple of shots, but the first half-hour was very, very dull. Nothing really happened. Leicester have a top quality keeper in Mark Schwartzer, so to beat him Man City will have to do much better than this.
"I came here tonight, knowing this is second versus bottom. After City's week I expected them to come out, at home, and really have gone for Leicester and have a go. But two decent shots on target, that's it. Very lacklustre, very poor."

HA HA

Goal
Stick that in your pipe Mills, you tw@t !!!

I'll never understand how someone who earned so much from City for doing so little, can hold us in such contempt. Mills hates us, and I don't know why. He probably earned more money per minutes on the pitch than Yaya.
I hope his fucking arsehole starts to itch and never stops.

Damocles said:
johnny on the spot said:
Ill-deserved perhaps, but let's build on it and kill them off early in the second half.

We've absolutely twatted them. We've had about 80% possession and they can't get out of their half. We should be 3-0 up

possession counts for zip all, we deserve to be ahead but we have not "twatted" them so far

Looking at the stats per an online app

City
65% possession
10 shots with 5 on goal
3 corners
8 crosses
6 fouls
1 offside

Leicester
35% possession
2 shots with 1 on goal
1 corner
2 crosses
1 foul
1 yellow card

Wait I thought we played really well and Bony was really really good. Another opinon on this forum however :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.